Aaron's Ending

( Your P.O.V. )

I was currently blindfolded. Aaron came by my house and asked me if I had any plans for the day. I told him no and he took me to a lot of places. He took me to this new café, park, lunch, then we are currently heading to out last stop. I could tell the sun was down. We where in his car and he was driving somewhere.

   " Aaron why do I have to be blindfolded?"

   " Cause it's a surprise. "

   " I don't like surprises."

    " I know. Just bear with me."

   " Fine. But how much longer till we get to this secret location?"

   " Not long actually."

   " Really?"

   " Ya. It'll be a few more minutes."

I nodded and leaned forward and rested my head on my hands. After a few minutes he stopped the car. I heard him get out and he opened up my door. He helped me out and is now guiding me somewhere.

   " There are some steps so be careful okay?"

   " Okay."

I walked up the stairs slowly. I almost tripped when Aaron caught me. From there he carried me everywhere. I heard him open several doors. Then finally he opened a door and set me down. 

   " Are you ready?"

   " Ya."

He untied my blindfold and I seen room 303. The window's were boarded up and or broken. The glass doors were just doors now. There was no glass. The desks were still there along with the blackboard. I couldn't see anything on the blackboard. I looked around at everything.

   " This is where we played 7 minutes in Heaven all those years ago."

   " Ya it is."

I turned to Aaron.

   " How did you know what room it was?"

   " I asked Katlyn. Surprisingly she remembered."

I felt my eyes water, but I held the tears back. I hugged Aaron. He hugged me back.

   " Aaron this is amazing I never thought I would come back here."

   " Ya well I'm sorry to say that it's kind of run down. I tried to pull most of the boards down."

   " It's perfect Aaron."

   " Good."

I looked up at him and he looked at me. I kissed him and he kissed back. Then I went back to hugging him. I hugged him and thought of all the memories I had in this room, throughout Phoenix Drop High.

   " Hey I got one more thing I need to do."

   " Oh?"

He nodded. I let him go and he walked over to the blackboard. He turned it over and it read.

                                                      ' Will you marry me? '

I could only stare at the blackboard. I looked down and Aaron was holding a box in his hand with a ring.

 I looked down and Aaron was holding a box in his hand with a ring

I felt the tears come back to my eyes. This time I let them come out. I nodded my head and he smiled. He slid the ring on my finger and stood up. I looked at him with tears still in my eyes. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He hugged me and spun me around. Then he set me on the ground. We walked hand in hand out of the school and headed home to plan a wedding. I can't wait to live the rest of my life with him.

A/N: I will not be adding anything in the future after the wedding or stuff like that. Cause this is just to cute already. I hope you guys liked it. Comment who's ending you want next. Bye