Male!Chestnaught

Chestnaught and I were playing a game that I have dreaded playing, especially in the woods behind moms house. I was staying home trying to figure out which region to travel to next when Chestnaught asked me to play a game with him. This shocked me since he never asks for anything. Now that brings me to my current situation.

"Chestnaught come out, come out wherever you are."

Not expecting an answer I sigh in irritation.

"Okay."

"Ahhhhhhh." I screamed when he swung down off a branch in the tree next to me. "What is wrong with you!"

"What do you mean?" He replied.

That freaking bastard!

Turning around I storm back to mom's house.

"Y/N?" He says over and over getting more desperate every time I don't answer.

Getting back to the house I stomp up the stairs to my room.

"Y/N!" Not answering his attempts to talk to me I flop on the bed put on some headphones and listen to some BTS.(k-pop band if you don't know them I would suggest you look them up) Fuming that he would do that to me when he know that I get startled easily. He freakin knows that what the heck. In my rage I didn't notice that he stopped saying my name and was now silent.

Waking up from a short nap to my mom calling me for dinner I roll out of bed and logo down stairs. "Hey mom where's Chestnaught?" I ask when I got to the dining room."He said he was going for a walk around the woods a while ago." "How long ago did he leave?" I ask getting very worried he never misses mom's dinner cooking. "About an hour ago." She replied. "I'm going to go look for him." "Alright just be back home before the food gets cold." "Okay."

Leaving the house I head down a very complex path that leads to the flower field. The flower field is Chestnaught's favorite place to relax.

"Found you." I say sneaking up behind him. "Sorry." He replies startling you. "For what?" "For scaring you earlier." He states. "Close your eyes."

"Why?" I ask confused by what he was saying. "Please."

Sighing in defeat I close my eyes. Next thing I know is that he's turned around in front of you with a little mirror. "Look." He says and I look in the mirror to see a little flower crown on my head.

"Again I'm sorry for scaring you." He apologizes once more. "Y/N are you okay?" He asks I guess he wasn't expecting to see me crying. "Thank you" I say as I give him a giant hug. "Your welcome," He replies "we need to get back!" "Why?" I ask

"Your mom is making dinner!" Somethings will never change.

"Mom were back!" I reply as we head through the door. "Go fix yourself a plate and eat." "Okay can we eat in my room?" I reply. "Don't make a mess." Yes I think to myself as I make my plate.

"Chestnuaght are you coming?" I ask making my way up the stairs.

"In a minute." He replies. A short while later he comes up with his own plate.

"What were you doing?" I ask him.
"Nothing." He replies.
"Really."
"I was asking your mom a question."
"What type of question?"

Faster than I can react he leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Does that answer your question?"

In return I kiss his cheek. "Yep."

"I want grand babies!"I hear my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"Mom!"

Sitting on my bead blushing red like a tomato I hear Chestnaught laughing beside me.

"So that's what you were asking about."
"Yes I was. I love you Y/N."
"Love you too Chestnaught."

Yay I'm finally finished I tried doing this pov but again I'm not to good of a writer so yeah. If you have any requests please leave a comment saying what Pokémon you wont me to do and I'll try doing it. Thanks for reading and have a great day!