Male!Dragonair

I walk back to my house panting dragging Dragonair by the back of his shirt. He decided to mess with the weather and get my trip to F/N's house canceled because of a lightning bolt hitting a tree which blocked the path.

"Y/N, why are you mad at me?" Dragonair asked.

Stupid bastard, how dare he ask that question!

"You blocked the path so I couldn't go to F/N's house!" I shout angrily at him getting even more mad then before.

"Yes I did because I don't like (him/her)." He replies calmly. Not missing a beat after my ranting.

That idiot.

"Just would you stop doing that, you're getting annoying, you stupid idiot." I yell at him going over to the couch to watch TV and text F/N about Dragonair being annoying.

"But I don't like when others are around you, it makes me uncomfortable." He whines.

"Too bad I have a life you know!"

"That's why I don't want anyone around you, you mean too much to me. If I let you go your going to get hurt."He stated glaring at me.

I wove my hand in defeat, "So, how about a deal, you can follow me around but I'm allowed to go see my friends, deal?"

"Fine," He sighs in irritation. "I just want to keep you safe."

"I know but I do need to see my friends every once in a while you know." After a long pause "I love you."

Dragonair stairs at me for the longest time, still irritated."Love you too."

Smiling to myself I make some popcorn and sit down to watch (insert favorite movie or video thing here) thinking of how he'll eventually forgive me.

Hey guys sorry it  took so long for me to write another chapter I was busy with school and couldn't figure out how to finish this chapter. Thanks for reading if you have requests comment so ya. Thanks for reading. 💚