Male!Absol

"Sol come on we have to go." I shout from the living room heading towards the door. "Were going to be late for the festival."

"Not yet Y/N, I can't find my necklace." Absol replied sounding panicked.

Oh no I think. The necklace he is panicking about is a small obsidian stone that was cut in half, we got from visiting Mnt. Chimney when we visited the Hoenn region. The stone is surrounded by a silver wire cage. I'm wearing the other half of the stone that we found. Absol won't go any where with out the  necklace. He said that he was able to detect if I was in danger since it "enhances my disaster senses" as he keeps saying. Except the first time he got a cold when he turned human he was babbling and told me that ha was scared that I would leave him like his old trainer did.

Walking to our room we share I start to help him search for it.

Time skip sorry 😐

After about thirty minutes of searching we finally found it in his dresser.

"Thank you!" He repeated for the hundredth time tonite.

"Your welcome Absol." I reply again. "Lets go home it's getting cold."

"Ok!"

Returning home we decide to watch a movie, eat popcorn, and be blanket burritos.

"Hey Y/N .... thank you for staying with me even though I gave you a extremely hard time when we met I really am thankful." He says out of nowhere.

"Absol are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes I'm okay I was just thinking I wouldn't know what I would do without you .... I love you so much."

"I love you too Absol so very much." I say kissing him passionately.

Smiling he returns the kisse with just as much passion as me. For the rest of the night we just cuddled until we fell asleep.

Sorry if it's a little sort it is later than I realized and I'm slightly tired so sorry. Don't forget that if you have a request tell me and I'll make one for ya. Anyway thanks for reading!