Male!Bayonet: part 2

(Y/N) POV *****
I blink myself awake and look at the digital clock on my desk. It says 4 a.m. Again? I have been waking up early in the morning or in the middle of the night for no reason. Walking down stairs I decide to get some coffee and go for a walk. Stopping out side Bayonet's door I peer in to check and make sure I did not wake him up.

Luckily I didn't. "Sigh, I'm sorry Bayonet." I say softly knowing that ever since the accident I haven't been acting the same.

I can't help it since the accident I have had nightmares and have been eating less. It was my fault I wanted to go pick flowers from the forest. Then the Beedrill attacked, I couldn't move and he shoved me out of the way as they attacked. I'm torturing myself out of guilt even though he "told" me it wasn't my fault.

Alright, Kelly (or whatever friends name is) said that Shaymin could help or Arceus but the Shaymin started migration and Arceus is lord of the universe so i can't ask either to help.

Deciding to go for a walk I change into warmer clothes, grab a jacket and go outside. Now I am pretty stupid to go walking early in the morning but I needed to think. As dark as it is i can still see just fine. Bayonet used to call me a creeper since i would always hide in the dark and scare him at random times.

In the distance i spot a lake and decide to sit for a while.

oooowwwww. In the distance hear a howl and run towards it. once in a small clearing I see a Zorua trapped in a cage scared half to death!

"shh It's okay. I'll get you out." determined I get out a bobby pin and pick the lock. Grabbing the Zorua i run away as fast as i can. I end up running to the lake again and stop at the shore to catch my breath.

"Are you alright, Miss?" I look up to see a man standing on the lakes surface. No he's floating!

"Who are you and how are you floating?" I ask the man extremely confused.

"My name is Arceus ,Miss, thank you for saving Zorua. I shall repay you somehow."

(Hey i suck at descriptions

"You don't have to."

"Of course I do. Now I suspect that you want Bayonets voice back, correct?"

"How do you know about that?" I ask shocked that he knows.

"I was curious about you since you love Pokemon so much then I saw the incident. I feel i should help you."

"Zor?" I look down at the Zorua in my arms. It seems like its trying to tell us something. Zorua jumps out of my arms and turns to a figure running towards us from the woods.

"Bayonet? What are you doing here?" I asked while he hugs me. He signs that he was worried when he woke up because I wasn't there.

"Hello Bayonet my name is Arceus Miss Y/N has saved my friend here," Arceus says pointing to Zorua "and I would like to help you."

Bayonet just stands in shock having just met the lord of the universe. Finally he shakily signs 'what do you mean.'

"I will return the favor for her saving Zorua, now what would you like me to do?"

'I would like my voice back so I can makeY/N
happy again.' Bayonet signs.

"Bayonet." I say surprised that he just wants to make me happy.

"Alright I will grant your wish." Arceus says he then closes his eyes and starts to glow.

Bayonet starts to glow as well and as quick as it started it finished. Bayonet turns to look at me and starts to cry. I rush over to him and pull him into a hug.

"Y/N." He repeats my name like a mantra over and over again. "I love you." He says quietly.

"What." I ask stupidly.

"I love you and I'm sorry if you don't return my feelings but I wanted to." He says nervously.

"I love you too. I have for a while but I just-" And he's kissing me.

"I hope you two live happily together. Come with me Zorua." Arceus says before leaving.

Hey guys sorry I haven't published any chapters in for ever but I have been busy with school. Hehe sorry thanks for reading and I might do gay one shots. Pokémon or regular human ones I don't know if you think it's a good idea tell me. Or you could just ignore this i don't really care. Again sorry and thanks for reading.