Male!Fearow

"You are horrible at this Y/N." My arrogant Fearow said laughing so hard he fell of the couch.

"It's not my fault the controls are confusing!" I shout at him.

Playing assassins creed black flag with a video game master who is extremely frustrating to be around. Especially when the bastard won't shut up and help.

"Oh screw you." I say with as much venom as I can. "Why don't you do it if I'm so horrible?"

"Alright, you'll need to move though."

"Why do I need to move?"

"You'll see." He replied with a smirk on his stupid face.

Sighing in defeat I stand up. Fearow shifts over to the spot I was sitting at. Then surprising me he pulled me down into his lap. He moved the controller in front of me with his hands over mine.

"What are you doing?" I yell at him, squirming in his lap trying to get up.

"Teaching you how to play video games at a novice level." He said with a gigantic grin on his face.

Time skip ~ 2 hours later

"Do you get it now?" He asks after I was able to get a gun.

"Yep thank you!" I say enthusiastically. Finally being able to get inside one place I need to. (Can't remember what the place is called.)

"You're welcome, how about I get something for helping you?" He replied with a smirk.

I look at him skeptically "What?"

"A kiss." He states simply.

"NO!"

"Awww but Y/N, why not?"

"Because!" I showy my face burning.

He then grins hugely and walks towards me. I shuffle backwards until I hit a wall. Staring at him I can't move. He then leans down and kisses my forehead. Then he moves to my cheek, then he finally kisses me on the lips. Blushing but having no control over my arms they wrap around his neck. One of me hands tangle in the back of his red mohawk. Then after what seems like forever we separate.

"I'm gonna guess that you like me too." He asks will panting trying to get air back into his lungs.

"Shut up." I state burying my face into his jacket.

"Yeah, yeah love you too."

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything for the past week I have been busy with school and I couldn't figure out how to end this one. Sorry if it seems a bit rushed at the end. Thanks for reading and have a good day!