Male!Bayonet: part 1

Lying in the shadow of a giant oak tree I look up at the stars in the sky. I hear the autumn leaves crunching under feet and I turn to see my best friend Bayonet come near me holding a thick jacket for me since I came out side when it was slightly warmer than now.

"Thanks." I say to him then sigh as he nods in reply.

When we were traveling through the Verdinan (don't know if that's how it's spelled) forest to Professor Oak's lab we got too close to the Beedrill nest. Needless to say the Beedrill got madd and attacked us. One of them came straight towards me but instead of hitting me Bayonet jumped in front of me and the Beedrill hit his neck. We ended up escaping from them and we went straight to the hospital (it's going to be a hospital since Bayonet is human) and the doctor said that the Beedrill hit Bayonet's vocal cords and may have permanent damaged them.

Bayonet loved to sing he would always sing to me when I was stressed out. He would randomly start singing when we would walk but he was too nervous to sing in front of anyone who wasn't me. He is my only family left. Mom and Dad were to busy to be home then their plane crashed.

*SNAP* I blink out of me thoughts when Bayonet snaps his fingers in my ear and shakes the jacket in his hands around trying to make me put it on.

"Alright already I'll put it on." I replied to him continuing to shake my jacket around in the air.

//////Bayonet's POV (let's change it up)////////

Getting frustrated I shake the jacket harder in front of her to get her to put it on. Losing my voice was a huge blow to both of us. Y/N lost some of the sparkle in her beautiful E/C eyes. I want to help bring it back but I have no idea how.

We go in when the sun starts setting and the temperature gets colder.

"Do you want some popcorn?" She asks her tone of voice sounding slightly hollow. I don't like it at all.

We end up eating popcorn and watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. Y/N fell asleep a few minutes before it ended. I clean up and pick her up then take her to her room. Tucking her under the covers I look at her peaceful face.

'I love her so much' kissing her forehead I leave her to sleep.

Hey guys sorry I haven't published any chapters lately. I wanted to publish this chapter yesterday but I was with family in West Virginia for thanksgiving and I forgot to do it so sorry. Also happy late thanksgiving. I'm going to make a part two of this so ya. Thanks for reading. Bye 👋🏻