three

Dude, I thought you were dead.

"Jacob?"

"Jacob?"

"Declan?"

"Jacob, I-" The caramel haired boy his interrupted by the quilete native who is pulling him into a hug.

"Oh my god Declan, dude I thought you were dead!"

"I was." He responds before wrapping his arms around the teen.

"I missed you, and Leah...sh-"

"Leah? Is she here? She cannot know that I am alive."

Pulling his eyebrows together in confusion Jacob tilts his head in confusion. "What? Are you serious? Dude she hasn't been same since you..."

"Died." Declan completes his tone remorseful.

"Do you remember the prophecy that your father told me? When I was in the hospital?"

"Yeah, about the savi- you're the savior, that's why you're alive."

"We believe so, yes."

"Who is we?"

"Billy, myself and Sam."

"Sam? Sam knows you're alive?!" He exclaims his expression pinched in irritation.

"He found me, when I was first ressurected. And he helped me with my...transition."

"Transition? You shift?"

"Yes."

Jacob takes a step back his hands wrapped around his head. "Holy shit."

"Jacob, you cannot tell anyone. You are not supposed know."

"We have to speak to the elders, and my dad."

"Jacob." Declan begins placing a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down."

"How are you calm? You came back to life."

"I was freaking out at first, but I just take one day at a time."

"You are handling this better than I would."

Declan chuckles. "We never know-how we are going to handle a situation until we are placed in it."

There is a moment of silence before Declan clears his throat. "Jake, my family...did they-"

"Yeah, your dad stopped going to the hospital for a few weeks before the left. And Edward, he blamed himself."

"He shouldn't have, it wasn't his fault."

"We tried to tell him that but he continued to blame himself for your death and what happened to Bella."