nine

"Even when you get knocked down you can still win."

nine; moving on

nine; moving on

"Bella, did you still want to come with Jake and I to the movies tonight? We're going to see Facepunch."

Bella chuckles before nodding. "Sure, I just have to tell Charlie so he knows where I am and send out a search party."

"He just cares Bella."

"I know."

Glancing over to the brunette for a moment Declan clears his throat before looking back to the road. "Bella, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why do you call your father Charlie?"

"I don't know, I guess it's because I don't really know him. I stopped visiting when I was 7 and I spent two weeks up here every summer for 5 years before I stopped doing it."

"He really does love you Bella."

"I know."

Pulling into the driveway of the Swan house Declan and Bella get out of the car as Charlie exits. "Hello Mr. Swan."

"Hey Declan, hey Bells."

"Hey C-Dad."

Charlie frowns- almost ghostly- but Declan can tell, he smiles softly before clearing his throat. "Bella was just going to grab some things before she goes to the movies with Jake and I. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, of course. Just don't have her back to late."

"We won't Mr. Swan."

"Alright kids, I'm heading to the station I got a call about some suspicious activity around Port Angeles."

"Be careful Dad."

"I will Bells."

Climbing into his cruiser Charlie pulls out of the driveway and make his way to the station.

Looking to Isabella, Delcan speaks.

"Jake is going to meet us here and we're driving my car there."

"Okay, let me go get my stuff."

Watchung her walk inside of her house Declan sighs quietly before he sees Jake pull up in his beetle.

Getting out of the car he smiles when he sees Leah. "H-Hi Leah."

"Hey Declan."

"Leah, classes got cancelled for the week so she decided to join us."