~4~

Warning:  Skip where the (^^^^) starts if you are a virgin mind. Above is Allie's dad.

Christian's POV

**

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." I said and smiled.

"Okay." Allie replied.

I walked and found where Andrew set up the "bar."

I grabbed Allie and I a beer.

I walked around and was trying to find Allie, then I heard a muffled scream.

Allie.

I sped to find her pressed against a wall with someone feeding on her.

I instantly pushed them off and snapped their neck.

I saw Allie on the floor and rushed towards her.

"It's gonna be okay." I whispered.

She fell unconscious after that.

I focused my energy and pushed it towards her to heal her.

I looked at the wound and it was closing.

"Thank goodness." I breathed out. I just found my mate and she already almost died.

She stirred and opened her eyes.

Her heart started pounding and she looked frantically around her. Allie's eyes landed on the apparent newbie vamp.

"Hey look at me. Look at me." she obeyed. I looked into her eyes and said, "You're not going to remember what happened with that man. We're going to continue the night as planned." I compelled her.

"I won't remember. We'll continue the night as planned." She repeated. Good.

At least newbie vamp didn't make a mess of her clothes and neck. That would be harder to compel away.

I took her hand and intertwined our fingers together. I wasn't letting Allie go now.

I looked at her and I could see the blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Well, here's your beer." I said. I'm glad I set them down and that they're still there.

"Thank you." she said.

Four and a half beers later I can tell she was buzzed.

And it was almost two in the morning and I think it's time to go.

"Allie!" I yelled over the music to get her attention.

"What?!" she screamed. I could tell I scared her.

"I think it's time to go." I said and grabbed her hand.

She nodded.

We were walking to my car and all of a sudden she started running. Before I could do anything I heard it all. She was on the side of the house vomiting.

Well she must really be a lightweight. That wasn't even that much alcohol.

I walked over to her and held her hair back.

"Noo. Don't. This is gross."

I chuckled and continued. After she was done I said, "Wait here. Let me get you a bottle of water and a piece of gum from my car."

I always keep gum in my car because sometimes it helps with keeping my fangs in when they want out. Don't ask.

I had a bottle of water in there I never drank and got yesterday.