~9~

Allie's POV

The next night...

"Don't fucking touch me! Get away from me!" I screamed at him.

"What has gotten into you, Allie?! It's just me! Christian!"

"Stay away!"

That morning

Kayla and I were talking more about me being a seer, and the boys went out to get breakfast.

"All you have to do is focus. See into my past, or future and tell me what you see." She said to me.

I did as she said. I took her hand in mine to get a better read. It just seemed natural.

Come on Allie. I said, trying to coach myself.

(vision)

I'm seeing through Kayla's mind... It looks like a train station.

"Mate." said Kayla while looking at Andrew.

(end vision.)

My eyes snapped open.

"What did you see?" She asked me.

"I saw you in a train station. You saw Andrew for the first time. You said 'Mate.'"

"Good job. I'm impressed."

"Kayla.  How do you know so much about this?" I asked her.

She tensed visibly.

Then, she sighed.

"Allie, I would really love to tell you, but, I'm not ready. For now, I just need you to trust me."

This time, I sighed. "Okay." I said.

"Promise me something, Allie." She spoke.

"Anything."

"Don't tell anyone about this yet. It's dangerous. Don't even tell Christian until you have it under control. Okay?" She said.

It shocked me to say the least. To keep this a secret. That's a pretty damn large secret to keep, especially if I have another random vision, like yesterday.

"I promise." I said. I trusted my twin.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard Andrew yell from the living room.

"He's such a goober." Kayla smiled. I could tell she really loved him.

Kayla and I went into the living room to find just Andrew.

"Where's Christian?" I found myself asking.

"He had to run by his dad's. You know, we can just keep staying here, since your dad is probably never coming back. Unless you don't want to. We can go to my cabin. It's not too far from here."

I liked that idea. I hated this house. Too many bad memories.

"I like that idea." I told him.

He smiled. "Cool. We'll head there later tonight."

"Okay." I smiled back.

Andrew went to put the breakfast down on the counter in the kitchen, when he suddenly stopped walking and froze.

"Allie? Can you come here for a second?" He asked.

I went to go look at what he was, and as soon as I saw what he was looking at, I froze as well.

He was looking at the bloodstains on the floor.

"What happened here?" he asked.

My heart started to pound. I don't like talking about this kind of stuff. My past.