~7~

Above is Christian's dad. Song of the chapter: Goodbye Agony - Black Veil Brides

Allie's POV

I've been a paranoid mess since the two days that have gone by since the woods.

I haven't seen Christian either. Apparently, there was a "family emergency" that he had to take care of. I haven't left his room. I haven't wanted to. He had someone bring me clothes, and I showered since then of course, but I haven't slept or spoken. I'm too afraid. What if he  finds out that I'm alive? He'll kill me.

What if Christian kills me?

My mind was racing with what if's.

You have to get out of here, Allie. Out of this life. End it. End it now.

I agreed with my subconscious. I had to find some way out of this life.

I went to the bathroom and looked through the cabinets.

I found razors.

I can't do this. I won't do this. I'll just leave. Go somewhere away from here, and maybe change my name.

Christian brought my bag from the woods, so I have money.

Maybe enough for a down payment for an apartment.

I have $950. I need a job. A new identity.

A part of me doesn't want to leave Christian. But I have to.

I looked out the window. We're on the second floor. It's a big jump for my lazy ass, but I'll have to anyway.

I opened the window after I grabbed my bag.

"You can do this, Allie." I whispered to myself.

I jumped and landed harshly enough to fall. But nothing is broken, so I started walking. After a few feet, I looked at the house. I hope Christian isn't mad. He said he would protect me, but I can't seem to believe him.

I turned back around but crashed into a wall. Walls aren't muscular though...

I looked up and saw a very tall and handsome man. He seemed to be in his late thirties.

"What are you doing?" He snapped.

"U-uh..I don't know?" I stuttered, obviously nervous.

He took in a deep breath.

"Human..." I thought I heard him whisper. I must be hearing things.

"Why were you jumping out of my son's window?"

That's Christian's dad?!

"I-I was just leaving." I tried walking past him, but he grabbed my arm.

I flinched at his touch. He loosened his hold ever so slightly.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Allie." I whispered. Damn it, I should have used a fake name.

"What are you to my son?"

"I..don't know?" It's true, I didn't.

"Hmm..I see. Christian got home a few minutes ago, let's see what he thinks.."

Shit! That ruins my whole plan.

Christian's dad pulled my arm slightly to get me to walk.

"Come." he spoke again.

He walked inside the house, and shouted "Christian! Come down to my office!"

Then he walked us into an office.

It was very modern. It had a desk right in the middle of the pretty big room. The desk was a dark wood, almost burgundy looking color. Along with the book shelves. And there was a Mac Book on the desk as well.

Christian walked in just then. "Yes d-"

He cut himself off when he looked at me. "Allie, what are you doing in here?"

Before I could answer, his dad did.

"I caught her jumping out of your window. Care to explain?"

Christian looked at his dad, and his dad looked back at him. It seemed like they were having a mental conversation.

"Why did you try to go, Allie?" Christian asked me.

"I-I couldn't stay. I'm paranoid. He  could be after me. I need to leave." I said putting my head down. I could feel tears on my cheeks.

Before I knew it, Christian's arms were around me. I stiffened at first, but relaxed into his touch. He whispered to me "I won't let him hurt you."

"Sorry, Dad. Can she stay with us for a while?"

"Of course. I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, Allie. I'm Mason. Christian's dad."

He put out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Allie Dennison."

He froze.

"By any chance, is your father Robert Dennison?"

This time, froze.

"H-how do you know him?" I asked.

"You know her father?" Christian asked.

"I didn't choose to know him. He's a psychopath."

"Allie, can I tell my dad what happened? He can have your father arrested and you can be safe."

I hesitantly nodded.

"Dad, her father had been abusing her for six years. He raped her, twice, and stabbed and slit her wrists."

I looked down at my wrists. I didn't see a scar.

"How is there no scar?"

Christian turned me to him.

"Forget I said anything about your father. All you know is my father knows what happened. You don't remember anything about your wrists."

"I won't remember."

"Allie, why don't you go to my room, and lay down. I'll be in there in a minute. Down the hall, third door on the left."

"Okay."

He pecked my lips, and made me blush as I walked away.

I didn't register anyone in the room as I walked in.

But all I knew is that I was grabbed from behind.

Then everything went black.

**

Sorry it's short. Busy with school. Ugh. XD

Hope you enjoyed, loves!

xo

Carli