The Massacure of Harbrook Village

Solaria felt unease in her gut, what if it was all a lie? 

"Well...Holly of Harbrook...if you are who you say you are, you should know that there is no way to pass through my front door..." she proclaimed with a small snide little smirk of pride, "The Lock Spell can never be broken, ever. So, sorry Holly of Harbrook, your luck has-"

Suddenly, the door burst open, sending Solaria flying off her feet and into a bookshelf in the back corner, spraying her with dust bunnies that skittered about and old books that were so yellow, one could think they would fall apart at any moment. In a moment of dizziness, white mist floated into the room, mixed with the golden moonlight of the harvest.

Solaria's eyes fell to a short plump black cloaked being standing into at the busted doorway. To top it all off, her shadow was casted over Solaria. Never before had Solaria felt so intimidated before.

The hood was removed from Holly's head to reveal sleek raven hair that fell past her shoulders. Her skin was a light tan, and her eyes were like green almonds. Her eyes widened as she glanced at Solaria, her cheeks burned a bright red.

Solaria felt her cheeks burn, mostly from humilation. So much was her embarrassment that the fireplace burst into flames. Illuminating the room with warmth and orange glow.

"I...should have warned you I was going to blow down the door..." Holly muttered.

Solaria let out a sneeze, "Y-You think? You'll wake the entire village! They might think you are the killer and you will be hung! And I assure you, your neck will not snap! The executioner makes sure of that!"

Holly smiled warmly, "I'm certain your village will do nothing...in the course of this moon, your village have submitted to be meek cowards. Mice if you will."

"That is bold of you to say."

"No, that is being direct. Blunt is a better word actually."

Solaria then stood up and with a flick of her hand, the books returned to their shelves.

"So Holly of Harbrook, how do I know you aren't really the killer of Farthing?"

Holly took a seat at the table, it was then Solaria saw something hidden in her cloak. In those moments, her gaurd was hightened. She hid her hands, sparking every few moments as she took a seat across from her.

"Because I know where Luna is...as well as the killer..."

The silence in this room could not be cut with any knife. Solaria sat there, her eyes wide with tears building up slowly.

"Y-You...do?"

Holly nodded, she reached into her cloak to reveal a grey witches' cloak bundle. She placed it on the table as carefully as she could. Instantly, the bundle began to coo.

Curious now, Solaria took the bundle and began to unwrap it.

There in her hands was an infant girl sleeping in the oversized cloak.

Solaria felt confused, "A baby? What does that have to do with my sister...?"

"That baby is Luna..." Holly told her.

Solaria felt like bursting into laughter, "Nice jest, but Luna is eighteen and full grown..."

The infant yawned, revealing its toothless gums, and opened its piercing blue eyes. 

The same as Luna's.

Solaria covered her free mouth in utter shock, "L-Luna...?"

"Oh so now you regonize her..." Holly mused.