Chapter 4: Show off!

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*FORTH POV*

I open my eyes slowly, I beat my alarm from waking me up. I am in no rush since my classes start after lunch time. I stretch my body, as I then sat myself up in bed.

I smile  as I took my phone and looked at the stolen shot I had of him sleeping peacefully. He really did look cute.

I then remembered the rest of the conversation me and Pha had

I then remembered the rest of the conversation me and Pha had. Saying it was a sure way to catch Beam's attention.

<Flashback>

"Beam has  a lot of pride, he won't admit to things very easily. He usually  blames other people for his mistakes because he can't accept that he is wrong. Plus, he expects you to throw yourself at his feet just like that. So with him, you need to play a little game" Pha started.

"A game?what do I do?"I ask him.

"He will expect you to follow him around like a lost puppy, you have to avoid him, make him want you"he explained further.

"And you are sure that this will work?"I ask him once more.

"You doubt me? You want my help or not?" Pha asked.

"Okay, I'll do it. I do hope you're right"I said back.

<End Of Flashback>

I stood up and prepared my uniform, a tight muscle shirt, my dark blue overcoat and black pants.

I will try to do what Pha told me to do,  I hope he 's right. I don't know how else I can catch his attention.

Around 11am, I showered and started to get ready. Made sure my hair was perfectly style, I put on my favorite cologne. I went down to the parking lot and started my bike.

"Beam you will definitely be mine!" I said to myself.

I revved the engine and with that I slowly made my way to my faculty. Pha already gave me their class schedule for today and that there was a small fair in their faculty which ai can definitely make it after my classes.

*BEAM POV*

Classes were still in session, but why was I so distracted. I kept looking at my phone,seeing if someone messaged me.

That jerk Forth never  texted me anything  after his message yesterday. Was I supposed to reply? No! I don't have anything to say to that jerk!

Grrr! Why am I so bothered? Didn't he say he liked me? Was that jerk making fun of me? Well no one  makes a fool of Beam the great!