Chapter 8: Realizations

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on the other line"

*BEAM POV*

I could hear the chirping of the birds as the suns rays shine though the crakc of my window blinds. I know it's a nice day outside but why do I feel like a dark cloud is hanging over me.

'Maybe I should text Pha and Kit, see if they can keep me company. I hate being alone' I thought.

I turned to retrieve my phone.As I opened my messages,the first thing I saw was Forth's last message to me. I do admit I was the one who messed things up, I really can't blame him if he hates me now.

I shake my head as I then sent Pha and Kit a group message, in which  I instantly got a reply back.

Beam: Hey guys! I'm bored! Wanna hang out?

Pha: Can't. Yo and I are watching a movie today.

Kit:Umm.. Ming wants to go to the beach today or else he won't stop annoying me. Sorry Beam.

Beam: It's fine. It should be expected, you guys aren't single after all.

Kit: Eh? Who says?

Pha: Ai'Kit, you don't have to deny it. I'm happy for you and Ming.

Kit: 🤮🤮🤮

Beam: Oho Kitty, don't try to act like you don't like him. You always look forward to your dates with him.

Kit: No I don't! Besides aren't you Mr. Casanova? Just text one of girls to keep you company.

Beam: Not in the mood.

Pha: Or is it because of a certain someone that you are feeling down? Just go and tell him you like him Beam. It won't hurt to try.

Beam: Eh?what are you talking about? That idiot probably doesn't want me anymore. Just using me and then throwing me away. 😒

Kit:Aww..someone is sulking, just tell him already before you actually lose him.

Pha: I agree with Kit. Stop playing with all these fake ass girls already and find someone real.

Beam: Easy for you guys to say. It's not that easy. It's very complicated.

Kit: It's up to you Beam, all I can say is better act now or regret it later.

I sigh as I read the last reply from my friends. I shook my head once and opened my facebook, take my mind off things.  Just then I see a post on Forth's wall, it looked like a stolen photo of him.

Caption: Oho! P'Forth sleeping so well! Wake up na!