Chapter 5: Strangeness

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*FORTH POV*

We stopped over by a liquor store, I do drink but Pha and Kit were going crazy on the alcohol. They were buying too much and it's just going to be us 3.

"Umm... it's just you,me and Kit drinking right?Why are we buying this much?" I asked them.

Kit just smirked and Pha was grinning widely. I am so clueless and confused right now.

"You'll see, it will be fun"Kit answered.

"You guys aren't inviting Ming and Yo are you? I don't wanna be the 5th wheel" I said.

"Nope, not at all. You will see " was all Pha could say.

I absolutely have no idea what he has in mind, he didn't inform anything to me about it. We paid for our drinks,hopped into the car and headed towards my dorm.

After 15 minutes, we finally arrived at the dorm building, we headed up to my floor and then into my room. I quickly got everything ready, as we then sat on the floor and started our drinking session.

"So when did you start catching feelings for our friend?I am definitely curious" Kit asked.

"It was sudden,unexpected you can say. I have just been thinking that I have been chasing the wrong people, and I wanted a chance with him. But he seems fixated on the idea that I am not over Yo" I began.

"Well you were"Pha said.

"Correction. Was. I was attracted to Yo, but now it's different. I want to prove to him that I am serious about him" I said.

"But you do know that won't be all that easy right? Beam is pretty stubborn"Kit added.

"I know, never expect it to be easy when it comes to him. But I am gonna do my best with him" I answered.

"That's a good answer. Good luck Forth"Kit said.

I nod and smiled, it will definitely be one hell of a ride. But hopefully somehow I will be able to show him that I really am serious with my feelings for him.

I was on my 3rd glass of beer, when we suddenly hear a knock. I look at them, kind of bewildered.

"Umm.. are we expecting someone? I don't remember inviting anyone else"I told them.

"Just get the door, I ordered pizza. It might be the delivery guy"Pha said.

I slowly got up and headed towards the door, I unclasped the chain and opened up the locks. And there stood... Beam!

"H-hey! What are you doing here?" I started,stuttering like an idiot.

"Umm... Pha and Kit invited me. I hope you don't mind"he said.

"N-no not at all. It is definitely fine"I answered,staring at him.

"Umm.well? Are you gonna let me in?"he asked.

"Oh yes!C-come in!" I said.

Stupid me, I have been stuttering like a complete idiot and staring at his cute face. I opened the door, let him in and locked it before going back to my spot.