Extra Chapter: Fluff

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*This chapter contains smut/sex scene, please don't read if it's not for you* 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

*BEAM POV*

I opened my eyes, it was already bright outside. I pat the space beside me and realized that it was empty. I immediately got up and looked.

'Where did he go?' I thought as a slowly got off the bed and opened the door.

I peeked outside, it was really quiet. Until I smell something wonderful being made in the kitchen.

"Forth?" I called out.

"I'm cooking, come help me set the table" he answered.

I went to where he was, damn he looked sexy in an apron. I got some utensils and plates from the kitchen and set the table. I hugged him from behind and looked at what he was cooking.

"Hey! Just sit down, i'm almost done" he said. I complied and sat down first.

"That looks good, who knew you could cook" I complimented

"That looks good, who knew you could cook" I complimented. He gives me a smug smile and sat across from me.

"Of course I'd have to learn, just in case my wifey doesn't cook" he teased.

"Eh? Who's your wife? I'm the husband"I spat.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" he replies. I smack him.

"Ouch! Hey stop abusing your husband" he yelled.

I smile and started eating the food he had prepared for me. Suddenly my phone rings.I take it out and see an unknown number,  probably because I already have erased all my other number that were stored in there. I look at it then look up to him.

"You can answer it, if you want" he said. I hesitated for  a bit then decided to pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ah. Hello P'Beam. Where are you right now?" a female voice could be heard from the opposite line. I raised my brows, I have no clue who the caller is.

"Ah. It's Shine. Just making sure you got home safe. Don't you have my number saved?" she said.

"Ah!N'Shine. Yes, I got home safe. Ummm.. about that... I don't have your number saved anymore... or anyone else's coz my lover is very possessive" I said, as I shushed Forth before he could say anything.

"Eh?P'Beam has a lover now?" she said all shocked.

"Au.. why do you sound so shocked?" I asked.