Chapter 9: Determination

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*BEAM POV*

I went home, got into the shower and laid out all the clothes that I will be wearing tonight. I definitely have to look perfect knowing I will see him tonight.

'Come on Beam, you got this!' I thought, trying to reassure myself.

Who would've thought that ME, the suave,confident and smooth Beam Baramee feels nervous tonight

I miss seeing his stupid face, hearing his voice and feeling his touch. How can I be so stupid and kept pushing him away.

I sigh. I then slowly got up,got my keys and went to the parking lot where my car was parked.I got inside,started the engine and was on my way to the bar.

*Fast forward 15 mins @ the bar*

I slowly walked inside the bar and saw Kit and Ming at out table. We were the only ones there, I sat myself beside Kit.

"Guess it's just us for now,huh?" I started.

"Don't worry P'Beam, P'Forth is coming Yo texted me"Kit teased.

"Eh? What are you saying?I don't care if he comes or not" I tried to lie, but my face feels flushed.

"Au. Ai'Beam, stop lying. We all know that you look forward to seeing him, that's if he didn't chan his plans and went on a date with someone else"Kit teased.

"Who would want to date that big buffalo?" I snorted and rolled my eyes.

'Of course , only me!' I thought to myself.

"Apparently, someone would" Kit said looking behind me.

I turned my head to see Pha and Yo coming in first, then behind them  was Forth and a guy I do not know walking just a tad bit close to MY FORTH!

I can feel my face burning, my fist clenched. I gritted my teeth but tried to force a smile. Forth looked at me, a bit surprised to see that I am here.

"Did you guys wait long? There was a bit of traffic"Pha asked.

"Nah, not too long. Who's your friend Forth?" Kit asked.

"Ah! Guys this is N'Mick. Nong, that's Kit and his boyfriend Ming and Beam over there beside him" Forth introduced.

"Boyfriend my ass! Says who?"Kit spat.

"Aw. P'Kit, don't be mean. I thought you love me"Ming pouted, with matching puppy dog eyes. Kit rolled his eyes  and huffed.

"F-fine! Just shut it already!" Kit said, his face red as hell.