💚🖤 "stay away from me" 💚🖤

Hey guys sorry for the late update, I've been really preoccupied recently. Love the video above it really hit the feels 😭 though I don't know why Draco's skin is yellow..

Hermione's POV

I sat down next to the toilet in the girl's lavatories after throwing up my the meal I had tried so desperately to consume. I knew I shouldn't have forced down all of that food, I just wanted to be normal again, I want mine Harry's and Ron's friendship to be normal again will there ever really be a normal year back at Hogwarts? 

I stood up from my spot on the cold stone floor where I had been sitting for what felt like an eternity. I straightened my uniform and ran my fingers gently through my hair and headed for the door. Oh merlin I hope no one saw me run out, I knew Ginny probably had done and perhaps seamus and dean but I know they wouldn't say anything, they probably wouldn't even think much of it, Ron and Harry wouldn't have noticed, they hardly ever notice me anymore, I transformed Ron back to normal and I didn't even get a simple Thank you I'm forever forgotten I have nobody.

"Granger?" His warm voice appeared from no where as I exited the bathrooms. I stiffened and froze in place as his cold hand rested on my shoulder. I hesitated before turning around to face him. 

I couldn't help it. I was lost in those grey pools which he claimed to be eyes. "Are you okay?" Malfoy asked narrowing his eyes at me in concern? Why was Malfoy acting so strange all of a sudden? Why was he being so nice to me? I'm the mudblood, I'll never be good enough for anybody, I know that now. I pulled my eyes away from his pools and focused on one blonde lock of hair in particular which curled around his ear creating a C shape, i remembered overhearing his mother saying it needed cutting desperately the day I boarded the train back to Hogwarts, But paying more attention to it now, his hair was perfect just the way it was, it didn't need cutting at all, I For one liked his hair, the striking amount of blonde, the way it curled in the oddest of places, how it was either messy of completely slicked back and never in between. I snapped back into reality when Malfoy stroked his index finger over my cheek.

"Sorry?" I asked as I tried to ignore the burning in my cheeks as he continued to wipe away the remaining tears. I hadn't even realised I was crying in the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" He repeated with a slight smile. Oh that smile, that smile was it was- what is wrong with me!?

"I'm fine." I stated rushly and pulled away from his hand. I smiled at him and turned away awkwardly, but I couldn't move it was as if my feet were glued in place preventing my escape in every way fisically possible.

"Draco Malfoy you take that spell down right this minute or I will-

"Or you'll what?" Malfoy chuckled as I felt my cheeks burn in frustration. "I'll hex you." I said snidely with a smirk.

"Oh will you now?" Malfoy smirked and raised his eyebrow, "and how do you suppose you'll do that without a wand" he asked as he pulled my wand from behind his back.

"How in merlin's name did you-

"Ah ah ah, a true wizard never reveals his secrets." Malfoy half whispered as he put his finger over the center of his mouth.

"You're a foul git Malfoy." I muttered and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ouch, Granger, that hurt." Malfoy said and put his hand over his heart mockingly. I glared at him as I thought out a plan or at least attempted to think of a plan, there was no getting out of a spell like this. Not without my wand.

"Malfoy just stop being a prat and let me go." I pleaded.

"What's the magic word?" He smirked.

"I hate you." I scoffed and focused and a small dark corner in the hall, just to avoid looking at him.