Train of thought.

After that little incident, I was in a bad mood. Who does he think he is?

I've never met someone so aggorant in my life... And we're on the same train, ew.
This is just perfect, he is only a couple feet away from me... I mean I would move further away from him but this train is packed.

I ignored his presence and focused on the book in my hand. It was called: Fallen by Lauren Kate, it looked very interesting and the description on the back had me intrigued but I wouldn't start to read it right now because then I would not be able to put the book down.

I felt eyes on me and when I looked up it was Scar boy. He looked at me with mystery in his dark eyes, and I just looked away because frankly I don't want him to think I'm interested in anything he does.

He looked like a mysterious boy that had a lot to think about and even more stories to tell... Scar boy, a handsome face with many underlying demons. And anyone that got to close would fall and drown in him and wouldn't be able to resurface... that's what I made of him. But then again I have an excellent imagination due to the fact that I read many books and this could be my imagination making me see this.

Or it could be your train of thought...

That's a stupid pun but I feel like it was a good one. I laughed quietly to myself, I'm an idiot.

-

I hope you guys like it. Please don't forget to vote and comment.