#42

i didn't know what i felt at that time. relieved? fear? jealousy? i didn't know. all i knew was that i ran away as fast as i could and turned into an deserted hallway.

i fell onto my knees, clutched my head and began to let out all the sobs that i've kept it for a long time. looking at him made me feel a lot of ways.

it hurt so much looking at them and having to call them our seniors, when i've also trained together with them before. having to deal with them debuting together one by one.. was something i couldn't relate to.

at first, i thought it's okay. they worked hard as well, of course they deserve to debut.

but after i left, their words haunted me. their words haunted me and i feel hatred. hatred at them, at myself. i despised myself, even.

i stayed there and let our wails and cried for god knows how long. it was only then when hina found me, then i was able to stop. as she pulled me into her comforting arms, she stroked my hair.

“it's okay, eun.” she cooed, rocking us back and forth. “everything will be better.”

everything has changed, certainly. everything but my feelings for him.

--

(a/n)

a bonus chapter! are you all surprised? i brainstormed this after i finished one of my exam papers, i was so scared that i'd get caught and everyone thinks i'm cheating... smh.. will there be other bonus chapters though 👁 stay tuned to find out !!