#0

FLASHBACK, 04:12AM – Before everything happened.

“mark,” koeun spoke up quietly, earning a soft “hm?” in reply. “do you think we’ll still be able to do this after we debut?”

“do what?” mark questioned, placing his hands under his head as he gazed up at the night sky. the stars brightened up the dark sky and it was such a pretty scene, but it still couldn't beat koeun's beauty. “stargazing? i mean, if we – ”

“no..” koeun stared at her hands. “i mean, like, be together. like this. just the two of us.”

mark went quiet, because he had never really thought about this before. he knew that it'd be hard, especially since they've been together for a long time. they grew up together, they literally knew each other like the back of their own hands. but they're gonna have to debut one day, so what's going to happen then?

mark wondered too.

“well, i don't know too,” mark started, “but i know that i'll try my best to reach out to you and see you whenever i can, okay? i promise. i told you that, didn't i? we've got each other's back, so don't worry.”

koeun didn't answer. she wanted to be assured by his words, but somehow she wasn't. instead, she felt fear.

fear of losing him.

--

(a/n)

this whole story is a huge mess tbh. BUT WELL. that's the last bonus chapter, a peek into markoeun's life before everything in this story happened! well, to summarize everything:

mark and koeun grew up together and eventually, they became markoeun. they became really close and developed romantic feelings for each other and they both knew that the future isn't gonna treat them so nicely. so one day, mark debuts, and everything went downhill from there. they barely even see each other anymore, and stress from not being able to debut is eating koeun up and overall, they're both a huge mess without each other. and then one day mark sees koeun in their usual practice room, what a coincidence. who knew that that would be the last time they see each other though? they both got caught and the staffs misunderstood, thinking that they were up to no good.. which led to them kicking koeun out of the debuting lineup. koeun was determined to work hard and get back into the debuting lineup, but she gave up because it's sm, of course they won't let her back in. and then she left sm alongside with hina, because they both can't deal with their sh*t anymore. mark didn't know that they left, though, because he was still caught up in promotions at that time. jaemin told them, and it was Hard to accept the truth but one thing led to another.. and koeun finally debuts. in the same group as hina, thankfully. they meet again by chance...

this is the last chapter of this story, which makes me really emotional.. but if you made it this far, please check my other stories out! trio and music major. since 4 o'clock has finished, i'll be updating music major more frequently. thank you for the support up until now!