Chapter 4: Your Execution

HEY THERE. If you guys keep voting like crazy mo fo's for WATTY AWARDS I PROMISE to upload the next chapter because I've been so busy. I've already started it btw!!

& Enjoy, K?

~Hold onto chance, lest we bleed ourselves. ~We can't both become the same pawn that's made to fall. ~Oil that tastes like blood, stole the summers scent.
****************************************************************************************************************

-POV Unknown-

Precision came with a price.

That was the first thing I learned when I was changed, when I became overpowered with strength, bravery, and the audacity to accomplish any task or action I wanted to carry out. It was a new side of life, a superior side of life, and I would soon be bathing in its glory.

I held the bow in my hands out in front of me and leveled the arrow at the target.

When I was human I had fantastic vision, although my Father's was extremely poor. He wore lenses that appeared to be an inch thick and even with those he pulled away his newspaper until his arms were extended fully. Nevertheless, when I was changed my vision was heightened to the point that I could see miles away with a switch in my focus. In truth my eyes resembled a hawks; able to lock down on far away objects.

"Pull it, before I slip my dagger into your skull for hesitating," a deep, innerving raspy voice spoke out. I was fine until those words were shot through the room. Until they were said by him, Malphas, who was considered the President based figure of a large assemblage of Demons. He was ancient, and appeared to humans, when hunting them, as a large, tempting black raven. It was said the curiosity of a human always got the best of them after they took in the ravens beautiful silk, inky feathers. As they approached, the victim would center in on its menacing dark black eyes, that held the power of both mystifying and dangerous qualities, and become utterly spellbound, held under his control.

He'll torture your mind until you wail.

The idea hadn't fazed me. I would be beaten either way. But I had accepted the fact that it was a just another addition to my new life. The other Demon's in training had been beaten mentally as well--learning to fight against Malphas--and they were successful fighters because of it.

I had trained for months in the dark, damp, moldy basement where Malphas had thrown me into when I was going through my change. I didn't blame him, it was the most painful, and uncontrolled experience of my body and actions I had ever gone through. But I still questioned whether I was fit to be one of his Hell Hounds.

I mean, I was reckless; I had died a ridiculous death--a drug overdose related one, to be specific-- at massive Halloween pool party. That night I was completely wasted and pissed off because my bastard Father had disowned me from his will, being I had been suspended for the second time that year. That wasn't even the beginning of it, though.

My family was always really religious and popular in our neighborhood, you see, and when my older brother became addicted to pills they became even more dependent on God. Our family becoming disgraced from our church was just not acceptable. My parents became obsessed with his health, trying to get him better without making it public, you know, and in return, I was completely ignored growing up.

My brother got a hold on his addiction, but still got in fights at school. My parents split when I turned twelve. My Mom re-married when I was fifteen to a Minister at our church and my brother went to live with my Father for a while. My Mom's new boyfriend was Ron, a guy who liked me a little too much when my Mom wasn't around--if you catch my drift.