Chapter 19: Talons

Ok! So We're getting hurricane Sandy up in New Jersey. I wrote this chapter  today and I'm literally going to post the final chapter by the end of the night, and mark my story complete before my power goes out! I promise I will go back and edit and add some more things in this chapter when I get my power back! :DD

***************************************************************************************

I was restrained when I awoke in a dark room.

 I lay across a hard surface like an upside-down star fish, facing upwards towards the ceiling with my legs and arms slightly spread apart. The table was hard and my back was sore.  In fact, every part of me was sore. My also head throbbed. The air was freezing.

I tried to internally count to ten and recall where I was. I remembered being at a bakery. I remembered taking a taxi home...then nothing.

I didn't have a fever anymore. I just barely had any clothes on. I could feel the air tickle my legs like millions of feathers teasing my skin. I started to panic, being I couldn't remember a thing since the taxi ride home with Leo. Oh no, oh no, I'm a prostitute! I was drugged! I was sold into sex trafficked! I probably have a roll of singles in my bra, and hair so greasy you could substitute it for butter in a pan!

I squirmed against the leather restraints across my forehead, as well as my ankles and wrists. There was even a strap just below my breasts. The more I fidgeted against the table, the more I got nowhere. I opened my mouth to scream, only to realize there was a thin band of leather secured on top of my lips. I tasted the material with my tongue and trembled slightly. It tasted like Death's gloves.

How do I even know what his gloves taste like?

 "That's from you biting my hand a few moments ago when I tried to kindly loosen your strap on your wrist." I stilled. Only one person on earth had that deliciously silky voice. "But you wouldn't remember that. It was fairly kinky, if I do say so myself."

You wouldn't remember that, my mind echoed his words. Death had taken  a memory away from me. Alarms went on all throughout my body.  He took away your memories again! Suddenly I was tugging at the restraints in raw anger.

"So, Sleeping Bitch finally awakes." Death chuckled at his own joke. heard a heavy thump to the right of me. It sounded like he had leaped in a chair. Next, a pair of feet landed on my right thigh and crossed over one another, using my body as a foot stand. All I could think about was how thick the material was of his boot. They were expensive. "I'll admit it, I thought of many sassy intros that I planned to recite once you awoke. Wasn't that so creative of me?" He paused, then snickered. "Ah, that's right. You can't talk."

I screamed against the leather strap over my mouth. UNTIE ME!

"What would be the fun in that, little human? Hell, you don't even know what you're tied onto." I could picture him lounging back lazily in the chair like a cat as he chuckled. "It's a coffee table. In all seriousness, though, I have a question I've just been dying to ask you while you were sleeping."

Are you serious right now? Who's suppose to be the mature one here?

"Still me," Death said, making sure to childishly dig the heel of his boot into my thigh. "Did you get those panties at Victoria's Secret? They're sexy as hell. I found it difficult not to touch them while you were sleeping. Isn't it a little cliché to be wearing a matching bra?"

I wriggled like a fish out of water against his heel. Tying me to a coffee table with only a bra and underwear on? This was immoral to the max. UNTIE ME! UNTIE ME! UNTIE ME!