You are mistaken

Kara's POV

12:30 PM

"You" she says with a soft, strong voice. The word sounds so strong, a cold rush comes over my body. My hair on my arms are standing up and it's get chilly. It's weird, well for me because I never experienced something like this.
"What about me" I say a bit confused.
She looks at me like she knows something I don't know.
"Well how about you and your awful combination of blue and red?" She says with a small smirk.
I'm confused and ask "what are you talking about? I'm sorry Miss Grant I don't know what you're talking about."
She rolls her eyes and looks me straight in the eye. "The flying new super heroine that I named 'supergirl', gosh Keira even a goat more obvious than you." I look at her and think to myself
Shit she knows... What do I do... Oh shit... Okay kara don't panic just say she is wrong.
"I think you're mistaken Miss Grant. You can not possibly think I'm here. Like just look at me." I say a bit stressed.
"Well of course you wear those hideous cardigans, but aside that I can definitely see some similarities. Keira, I'm never wrong! I know it's you."
She says strongly while looking right into in my eyes. I still don't like it when she calls Keira, but hey it could be worse. "Well I'm not her Miss Grant, I wish I was." I say while I'm grasping for my glasses only there are no glasses. Shit... I shouldn't have took them off earlier.
"Well kara if you are so sure you aren't her then why can you see without your glasses? I thought you'd be blind without them?"
Damnit I say to myself.
"Euh.... Well... My eyes got better?" I say trying to sound believable but off course she can see right through this.
"Give it up kara, it's okay. You're secret is save with me." She says while grabbing my hand and looking at me with s promising look. "Thank you, I really appreciate that Miss Grant" I say while smiling at her and she smiles back. A tingling feeling is starting to form in my tummy and it's making me giddy. "I'm happy you trust me kara."
She says soft and sweet with a little hint of excitement.
"Well I should go home, my sister is waiting for me and I think Carter wants to see you too. After a week with his dad." I say while standing up.
"Yeah that's probably the bet idea. Good day kara." She blows me a kiss.
My cheeks turn red and I stutter
"G-g- good day Miss Grant." I give we a small wave and fly away.

My apartment

3:00 pm

I didn't realise At and I talked so long until I saw the time and the oven clock.
" where were you?" I hear Alex say from the couch. I smile and say "talking with Cat." And I sit beside her.
"Wait... The Cat Grant?" My sister says.