Oblivious hero

Cat's POV

After the surprise arrival of the one and only Ms Pig Lena Luthor, my mood completely changed. I know I shouldn't feel jealous or angry, but that woman is such a pain in the ass. As for Kara, that innocent girl, she doesn't know who she was talking to. My head hurts I think to myself. "KIERA!!!!" I scream while rubbing my hand against my forehead. "Yes miss Grant." She says. "Fetch me a gold drink and a pain killer, please." I say a bit coldly. "You know miss Grand, those two maybe aren't the best com-" before she can finish her sentence I give her this look. Her eyes widen a bit and she rushes over to the cabin where everything is. The sound of the cold liquor hitting the cristal makes me feel calmer already. When she places the golden drink intro of me, I immediately drink it all up in one smooth movement. I place the now empty glass back on my desk. I stand up, put my skirt back into place and walk to my balcony. Before I'm completely outside I put my and up and give Kate the signal to follow. "You need anything els miss Grant?" She says, when she stands next to me. "No." I sigh. "Kiera, have you ever experienced what jealousy feels like?" I say with a bit of hesitation in my voice. "I guess everyone one has. Why the sudden question miss Grant" She says, standing closer then before, trying to listen to every single word. " we as you know, I the most successful CEO of the world. Yet as odd as it may seem, even I experience jealous." I say while looking directly into her eyes. Those breathtaking eyes... "well miss Grant, how could you feel jealous? I mean look at you. Being the most successful CEO ever! You just need to think about something and you can have it. Your personality is beautiful, at first people wouldn't dare to try and get to know you because you can be so cold, but after that facade there is this beautiful, caring woman, who wants the best for everyone. Miss Grant who can you possibly be jealous of?" She says white staring right into my eyes. A warmed is spreading into my chest and my heart is beating a little faster after all those sweet words she just said. "You're such an oblivious hero sometimes" I say while try to breathe properly. "Why?" She just simply asks with a slightly turned head. "Can't you see the reason I'm jealous is because of you..." is say a bit softer. "What?! Me... how can you possibly be jealous of me. Miss Grant are you having a fever?" She says with a shocked expression on her face. I just stare at her for a second and then I say; "I'm not really of you but more of the person who will own your, too precious and delicate, heart." Now the words are out there... stupid cat how could you say it. What is happening whit me, why am i becoming one of those sappy, love sick fools.... ew.... actually it's not so ew but still. She just blinks and stares at me. Shit I think I broke her. Damnit cat can't you keep those stupid feelings for yourself. Look at her, as a deer in the headlights, she is standing there. I'm starting to worry... is she still breathing. "Kara?" I ask. She shakes her head and looks em in the eyes. "Do-do you really mean th-" whiteout and further a due, I grab her faced kiss her. I don't know what's happening to me. All I know the moment I smelled her lovely perfume and saw her beaming smile everything changed. She puts her hands softly on my waist and pull me closer. The starts kissing back, hesitant at first. Her lips are soft. I can feel a smile forming on her lips, I smile back. After we break a way we just look at each other. She a blushing and shy mess. Me dizzy, searching for something to hold.

2 weeks later

I'm sipping of the golden liquid when I hear my phone going off.....

Hey you guys! After this chapter, there will come one more. I will finish this story because if I add too much it will ruin everything. I thank you so much for reading my story and for taking your time! If you want to read more of my work, definitely check out my two other stories! I hope you all have/had a beautiful day! Keep smiling! Keep fighting! I believe in you all!
Lots of kisses
Cam