An accident?

Kara's POV

How on earth am I going to find the person who used Miss Grants elevator?
...
After 2hours and 30 minutes I finally found how did it. That poor guy, he is new here and didn't know he couldn't use the elevator. I told him he couldn't use it or he'd be in big trouble. He doesn't has to worry this time, I told him I would take the blame for this one. He was very thankful and told me if I ever need a favor I could ask him.

Cat's office

"Miss Grant?" I say while knocking on the glass door. "Yes" She day without looking up. "I have to tell you something-" I stared, but was cut off by her reply. "You found the brainless person who used my private elevator?"
"Well that brainless person was me actually..." I say with a bit of hesitation in my voice. "Why didn't you tell me Keira?! How can you use my elevator when you know it's forbidden." She says now standing up and gives me a deadly stare. "It was an accident?" I say not so convincingly. "An accident uh... bumping into someone is an accident, but using someone's private elevator is not, Keira!" She says furious and let the r roll a bit longer than necessary. I hate the sound of my "name". "I'm sorry Miss Grant... it was just that the elevator was full and I had all these boxes, so I couldn't use the stairs. I'm sorry Miss Grant I truly am." I say while trying my beast to get out of this situation as safe and whole as possible.
"Fine, I'll let it slip, but only this time. Don't ever think on using it again!" She says while waving with her hand. "Thank you Miss Grant!" I say overly happy. "Yeah now stop acting like a little girl and go back to work! Chop chop!" She says while busying herself with what ever she was working on earlier before I came in.