Part 3 (Ice Cold)

Sans POV:

I appeared in my room, seething at myself, what the hell is wrong with me? I just kissed a girl who has no idea who I am, or what I really looked like. Thinking about that actually, I transformed back to my small, measly skeleton self.

I sighed before throwing a book against my door and yelling in frustration, is this how it's going to be? Someone's going to ask me things I want and I'll kiss them? Why did I kiss her? Besides the fact that she was insanely beautiful... because she was so kind, so sweet, she has bigger problems than me and yet she pushed it aside to see how me, a stranger, was.

There was a knock at my door,

"Sans? Are you okay? I heard a loud noise from your room,"

"Was just doing some heavy reading Pap's,"

My door swung open and Papyrus eyed the thin book on the floor,

"Heavy reading ey? What's annoyed you now?"

I stared at the bone structure of my hands,

"I messed up,"

My bed dipped as Papyrus sat down next to me, he rubbed my back,

"Tell me everything,"

I took a deep breath, considering how I should answer,

"It started when I was taking a walk through the woods this morning, talking to myself, I came across a Loox, he was running away from someone called the Enchantress, said what he did was an accident. Either way he ran off then all of a sudden there was someone in front of me chasing after the Loox, didn't get a good look at em. I shrugged it off and did my usual stuff, then I went through to Grillby's as a human. There was a girl watching me from the bar, I didn't recognize her plus she was quite pretty looking so I went and spoke to her, we spoke for a long time, it was actually nice, she enjoyed my puns and she was so interesting to listen to, anyway I noticed she was pretty upset about something but she brushed it off when I questioned her about it and..."

I trailed off, I didn't want to hurt Pap's feelings,

"Go on brother,"

I sighed,

"She asked how I was and I know it seems small but it meant loads to me, no one really asks me that so yeah,"

I glanced at Papyrus and he watched me with a blank expression so I continued,

"Anyway we went for a walk and I told her how I really felt, I asked why she cared and she said she felt like it's something I needed and.... I kissed her..."

I stayed silent waiting to hear Papyrus criticize me instead he burst out laughing, I looked up at him confused,

"Brother, do you really think you messed up?"

I nodded confused,

"Sans brother, did you stay behind long enough to see if she was okay with it or not?"

I looked down at my hands,

"What was her name?"

I saw her beautiful face in front of mine, her s/c skin gleaming, her gorgeous e/c eyes glowing with kindness and sadness, her long, long brown hair,

"Y/N"

Papyrus gasped,

"Not THE y/n?"

I looked up at him and frowned,

"Well she's the first I've ever heard so I guess?"

Papyrus jumped up,

"Brother that's the Enchantress, the most powerful magic wielder in the Underground, more powerful than the King,"