Part 6 (Clarification)

I pulled the lasagna out the oven and set it aside, turns out they had everything I needed to make whatever I wanted. One of the amazing things about this place, you could have cereal for dinner and no one would bat an eye so having lasagna for breakfast wasn't going to be an issue. The table had already been set up so I just put the lasagna on a small mat, I then took the crumpets out the second oven and placed them on the table, then I put out the fruit salad and the doughnuts. Everything looked great so I called for Papyrus and Sans, when the walked in their eyes widened a fraction, Papyrus laughed in joy and gave me a big hug, swinging me around and everything. Sans gave me his biggest grin yet and then sat down, we dug into the food, Papyrus made sure to know that he enjoyed my food because he couldn't keep quiet on how delicious it was to him, Sans made audible moans every time he tried something new and chuckled when he noticed the Tomato Sauce I had laid out for him.

For two skinny men, these two sure ate a lot. I had made at least 24 slices of lasagna, 30 crumpets, 12 doughnuts and a pretty big bowl of fruit salad and these guys were ploughing through it like the food just fell right through them. Hey I wasn't complaining, it just meant they enjoyed my food, I made a move to clean up but much to our surprise Sans ushered Papyrus and I down insisting that he would clean up.

Papyrus and I spoke about a lot of things, he told me that his wish came true when he became part of the Royal Guard just upset he doesn't get enough to do,

"Well I work with King Asgore and I've recently been assigned a serious mission, maybe I could ask him if I could bring you with, I do need a partner after all,"

Papyrus face split into a massive grin,

"Really?"

I nodded with a smile, Papyrus jumped out of his chair and gave me the biggest hug I have ever received in my life, my feet were way off the ground and he was jumping up and down with me in his arms, squealing with excitement. His joy was contagious and soon I was laughing with him.

After Sans cleaned up we all sat down in the lounge,

"So I have to go back to Undyne's home to collect some stuff and talk to her then I think ill book into the Inn here in Snowdin until I can find a place to stay,"

Sans and Papyrus looked at each other before Papyrus looked back at me with a smile,

"Well we have a spare room, we just need to clean and fix it up and then if you want you can stay with us?"

I looked at the two of them with surprise,

"Wait are you serious?"

The two of them nodded with a grin and I felt small tears poking through my eyes,

"Thank you guys, that means the world to me,"

"Well when you go to Undyne we'll get started, just bring your stuff through to here, it's not a lot right?"

I smiled at Sans words,

"Just clothing really, the rest I can just buy again, Undyne can keep the rest but I think I'll need a cupboard no?"

Sans scratched his head and then nodded,

"We won't set up furniture because our building skills lack the CONCRETE foundation,"

I giggled and Papyrus just put his hands in his head with a groan,

"Brother...."

Sans and I laughed together, I got up to go get changed before Sans motioned for me to sit down,

"Y/N there's something we should show you then if you're going to stay with us just don't freak out okay?"

I looked at them with curiosity,