Chapter 5

Spicy spicy.

Little note, I am absolutely loving all the vlogs from the Sidemen at the moment. With the haunted house ones they did; JJ's was full of ships, Vikk's was full of ships and Simon's was as well xD It was amazing

---

Vikk hated the dark. Mainly because he couldn't see properly and could hear wild noises with no being or direction. Normally when he was sacred that one of the noises would crawl into their home and hurt them, and when he was like that one of his lovers would notice, and they'd come over and sleep with him until the morning. He felt safe then, but those days were over now.

Vikk clutched onto the leather straps of his bag and pushed a shaky breath out of his throat. He was full prepared, supply-wise, to finally get out of here and see the world for his own. But something was stopping him. Maybe the guilt was finally catching up to him, or maybe the outside world seemed too daunting suddenly, maybe-

He needed to stop asking and start doing.

Vikk was still holed up in the bedroom after his big explosion, so he needed to slip past them without being seen. But how? No doubt they would be outside his door, at the main doorway or in the kitchen (which had a perfect view of the bedroom). Vikk's gaze turned from the door to the only other escape route available: the window.

Inspecting the area around the window, Vikk saw only JJ was outside on guard. He carefully stepped out of the window frame, thanking the island that they built the bedroom on the ground floor. Vikk crouched as soon as he had crawled out, his dark eyes watching his surroundings. He crept to the wooden wall surrounding the house and stalked along the side. He had almost forgot about JJ guarding, until Vikk saw him just a head in the shadows. The man was standing at the entrance and exit of their home, his expression troubled.

Grabbing the spear from his bag, Vikk held it so the butt of the spear was facing forwards and then he advanced towards JJ. An unexpected wash of fear and guilt washed over him, but he banished it instantly and proceeded forward.

Rising to his full height, Vikk sneaked up behind JJ. He gathered all of his strength and whacked the man over the head with the back of the spear.

JJ cried out in surprise and agony from the hit. Vikk pushed open the gate as quickly as he could as JJ struggled to stand up from the dizziness and pain. The downed man cried out to warn the others in the house.

Vikk paused, watching as JJ struggled, and sighed. He crouched beside him quickly and whispered, "I'm sorry JJ, I love you..."

He heard a quiet groan of 'Vikk' before he sped out of the gate and into the night.

-

JJ wasn't expecting the attack, and he definitely wasn't expecting it to be their precious Vikk. He heard Vikk running off and yelled, again, for the others while he continued his struggle to stand up. Gee, that boy could hit hard. JJ clutched his throbbing head with one hand and used the other to push himself to his feet. Before he could steady himself, a pair of arms were doing it for him. It was Simon.

"JJ? Fuck, you're bleeding." Simon muttered and started to walk him towards the house.

JJ heard the gates closing then Josh's face appeared in front of him. He needed to warn them, to tell them that Vikk was in danger, but the words form in his throat as his head throbbed.

Josh's face became one of concern. "JJ? You look like you're choking." They kept leading him to the house, away from a fleeing Vikk.

"V-Vikk..." He forced out to them.

Simon's face was in his line of sight as soon as he had said the name, and Josh's face formed a deep expression, and unreadable one.

"Vikk... The gate..." JJ groaned, moving his hand to clutch at his head again. They reached the house and a frantic Tobi greeted them.

"Josh! Josh! There you are!" Tobi grasped onto the leader's shoulders, eyes wide. His gaze quickly turned to JJ.

"Shit your head Jide."

JJ whined, why weren't they listening?! "Vikk, the gate."

Tobi's eyes widened even more at the words, "You saw where he went? Out of the gate?"

Josh grasped Tobi's hand that was clutched to his shoulder.

"What is going on? ...Harry, could you get something for JJ's head please?" Josh was using his calm voice. First addressing Tobi, then talking to Harry as he appeared in the doorway.

Harry nodded, looking like he wanted to question it, but didn't. He ran to grab a bandage.

Josh turned back to Tobi, his calm facade fading rapidly.

"What's happened with Vikk, Tobi? Where is our Star?"

Tobi took a deep breath, tears of worry building in his eyes.

"I don't know."

---

I love this story even though it's my own xD

I hope you enjoyed!