Chapter 6

I AM BACK BIATCHS HAVE THE OT7 YOUR BODY NEEDSSS

---

"What, on this goddamn island, do you mean he ran out the gates?!" Harry hissed in JJ's face.

"Exactly what it means! He hit me and ran. What do you not get about that sentence?" JJ sneered back, but worry was etched into the expression on his face instead of anger.

Rage and irritation seeped from Harry, but before his anger could form into words Tobi stepped between them.

"Enough! Stop bickering, this is about Vik, not your anger for each other. We need, we need to-" Tobi took a deep, shaky breath that silenced everyone and cause the arguing pair to look towards him with concern.

Tobi looked at the 4 people in front of him, who he loved with all his heart. They were meant to be 7 forever, and now they were only 5.

"We need to find Vik."

"Then why are we sitting here discussing it instead of doing something." Simon mumbled, from the corner where he had been previously sitting silent with Josh.

JJ snorted, "Well, you're not doing anything about it either."

Simon glared at him, then looked back at Josh. Josh who hadn't spoken since Tobi had told them that Vik was gone.

After a tortorous second of silence, with everyone staring at Josh, he opened his mouth to talk but all that came out was a choked groan of despair. He placed his head in his hands and for a scary second the rest of the tribe thought he was crying.

Josh stood up suddenly, watery eyes full of a strange determination, "We will find him. He's..." He collapsed again beside Simon and was immediately embraced by the blonde, "Fuck's sake! It's all my fault. I cooped him up, I caged him."

There was another silence. It was heavy with resentment for themselves, that they had let this event ever come to happen, embarrassed that Vik had been pushed to his limit and they just ignored the signs.

"Josh, no one blames you. It was all our faults." Tobi said softly.

Josh nodded, but there was still doubt in his eyes. He unravelled himself from Simon, "Then I'm going to look for him."

Harry turned to him, "You can't, it's too dark."

"And Vik is in that dark!" Josh yelled ferociously causing Harry to flinch at the sudden rise his tone. Harry looked at his feet with a guilty expression.

Josh looked away, "I'm going to bring him home." He marched out of the doors before anyone could protest.

But of course Tobi wasn't going to let Josh get away with that, "Josh wait! For goodness sake!" He yelled, following the man and lunging a grab at Josh's forearm before he could make it too far into the courtyard.

Josh turned to him with a desperate look on his face. "Please don't try to stop me Tobs." He whispered.

Tobi sighed, seeing the pained expression on Josh's face. He went on his tip toes and pressed a soft kiss to Josh's cheek, attempting to comfort him in this difficult situation.

"You're not going alone." He sadly smiled, "And we'll need supplies."

-

Vik raced through thick bushes that grabbed at his ankles and saplings which scratched at his bare patches of skin. In the darkness, he barely saw trees before he felt their sharp bark that caused a multitude of pains to blossom in his body. The pain wasn't only in his body, his heart ached too as his remembered how he had effectively said goodbye to the people who meant the most to him; causing a fuss and hurting one of them. What kind of lover was he? Vik clenched his teeth and tried to focus on running and running and never looking back.