Prologue

Hey guys! My name is Nadja, and i've been writing ever since I was a little girl. Usually I don't let anybody read my work, but I felt like that should change from now on...
Anyway, I hope that you will like the stories I'll post on here, have fun!

-----

It felt so different.

I didn't feel a sting in my eye when the cold syrup filled it.
I didn't flinch when empty laughs filled the hallway around me.
I didn't take off running to the nearest girls restroom.

Physically, no pain was to be felt.
Mentally, it was unbearable.

As the rest of McKinley passed her by, confused looks planted on their faces, Rachel found comfort in her wet place on the floor. It comforted the brunette as everybody ignored the sadness plaguing her face and instead walked to their class, just like always. Rachel knew nobody would try and help her, she accepted the fact that nobody truly cared about her ages ago, but didn't stop it from hurting a little more.

"God, freak. It's great to see you're finally embracing your hobbit origin, but don't rub it in my face! It burns my eyes."

Karofsky spat at the young diva, turning around to high five Puck, who high dived him back, but Rachel could see a small spark of shame in his brown eyes. Rachel stood up against the will of her head and walked to the restroom, her head held high the entire way. When she pushed open the door and saw that the room was empty, she broke down in tears above the sink, hoping that it would save her from drowning in them. As she picked up her emergency slushee-kit, the brunette made a promise to herself to start standing up for herself a little more, she didn't want to feel this helpless ever again.