The Innocent Can Never Last

I hope you guys aren't mad that I made Finn look like an ass in my last chapter. I have a specific storyline that I want to follow, so sorry to anyone that doesn't agree with it 😂. Have fun reading chapter three!

---

Quinn couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Treasure Trail run out of the room, barely keeping her tears under control. She'd almost felt some sympathy for the girl, but she deserved all of the yelling Finn did because of those horrible knee-socks she managed to wear today. Yeah, her wardrobe still left a lot to be desired...

"Did that just really happen?"

Santana was the first to speak up, the rest just stayed in their seats, most of them with eyes wide as saucers.

"Yeah... you were listening to their conversation yourself San, so that's a dumb question."

Brittany stated, looking at the latina with her usual puppy dog eyes, of course Santana couldn't resist that sweet girl.
She smiled and wrapped her arm around Britt, sinking back in her chair when she sensed that the drama was officially over. Things had really gotten too boring and vanilla in here. Brittany happily nuzzled in her neck, trying to escape the left over tension hanging in the room.

Mr Schuester clapped his hands distractedly, "Yeah, guys, we should get on with the lesson. I'm sure Rachel will be okay, she's a tough girl."

Santana huffed at the statement, rolling her eyes at her dumb teacher.

"Tough she certainly is."

The whole room laughed, except Quinn.

It didn't seem right to the blonde that all of her supposed 'family members' in this goddamn club would just leave one of their one alone picking up their pieces. She wildly shook her head and stood up from her chair, ready to walk out of the door to find Rachel when Mr Schuester turned to her.

"Quinn, where are you going?"

The corners of the blonde's mouth quirked up just a fraction, "I'm going to help a friend."

The cheerleader walked out of the room with her hands on her hips, leaving all of her teammates behind with shocked, some confused, looks on their faces.

---

Quinn stormed down the hallway, her face telling everybody that coming even remotely close to her would end in a hospital visit. Students scrambled over each other, hell set on getting out of the blonde's way, nobody wanted an angry Quinn on their body. Her gaze fixated on the blue door of the girls restroom, Quinn smiled nervously, why hadn't she thought of this in the first place?

The cheerleader pushed open the door softly, hoping that the brunette wouldn't notice that she'd entered the room. A mere sob was heard from one of the stalls and Quinn knew enough. As she looked over the top of the stall, she saw a minuscule figure hunched up on the bathroom floor. Quinn's breath hitched when she saw what the hurt brunette was clutching in her small hand. A raiser, about as big as her ring finger, was covered in dark red blood and it was rapidly dripping down. Fresh cuts were visible on Rachel's arms, so freely exposed that it sent a shiver down Quinn's spine.

"Rachel, what do you think you're doing?"

The singer's head shot up, facing Quinn with a dejected look that screamed 'help' more than words ever could. the blonde climbed off of the stall door and knocked frantically on it.

"Rachel, please let me in."

No words came out of the singer's mouth, and Quinn was getting desperate. Tears clouded the blonde's vision while she was concentrating on climbing over the door, she would do anything to get to Berry at this point. Rachel's sobs were the only sounds heard in the bathroom now and the air filled with desperation and sorrow.

When Quinn entered the small stall, Rachel was rapidly inhaling as much air as she could. She kneeled in front of the figure that used to be Rachel and pushed the raiser out of her hand. She was openly crying now, but Quinn just didn't care anymore. The cheerleader threw the weapon as far away as possible, making sure Rachel would never touch that killer ever again.

Wait, Rachel.

The girl was just staring now. Sure, it was creepy, but the hurt was painfully obvious in her chocolate brown orbs. Quinn tentatively touched her forearm, but the brunette didn't even acknowledge her touch. She wrapped one of her own warm arms around her back, Quinn hoped it would give Rachel the feeling she was save, taken care of. And she would. She would take care of her. And she would always be save around the blonde.

"Please just say something. Anything, just- please."

---

Hi, y'all! hope you liked the third part! It's short, I know, but i have so many tests this week that I won't be able to work on it a lot....
A little drama in this chapter though, i almost cried watching it.
Will Rachel let Quinn help, or will she push her away? We'll see soon...