Chapter one

Love was just laying in her bed wondering if Setsuna, Hayato and Shun was doing okey with helping Labyrint.

It was six months ago Labyrint got saved. And all Love had done after that was nothing!

Miki haved gone over seas two months after Labyrint for a fashion show and Bukki is in Tokyo for a vet "thing" with her parents and is coming home tomorrow.

"Love! Foods ready!" Loves mom called.

"Coming" Love answered and went down to eat.

Love sits down and sees what's on the plate.

"Mom... How dare you?!" Love screamed at her mom.

"You need to eat C-" Loves mom got interupted by Love

"Do not say that word!" Love said.

"Okey I won't" She answered.

"Oh before I forget, Miki is coming home next week" Loves mom said while eating.

"Really!? Omg I have sooo much to ask her!" Love said as she got her mobil to text Bukki about the news.

~~~~~~•~~~~~

Love p.o.v

I woke up to hear a bell ring.

I put on some clothes and went down to see who or what it was.

I open the door just to get a big hug.

"Love I have missed you so much!" Bukki said happier then ever.

"Wow Bukki you seams happy, did something happend in Tokyo?

"Nope" Bukki answered with a smile.

"Then why are you so happy?" Love asked but smiled back at Bukki.

"Because soon all of is will be together again!" Bukki smiled even more.

"That's where you're wrong, Setsuna won't come back in a long time and you know that." Love said looking away from Bukki.

"And That's where you're wrong!" Bukki said with a smirk.

"Wait, What?!" Love screamed in shock.

----_-----

And That's where i'll stop for today! Hope you liked it and that it was not to Short. Anyhoo I got to sleep now! Bye!

312 words!