chapter 6

Miki P.O.V

Tomorrow it was. Tomorrow me and Setsuna will go back to Japan, to clover street. I could see that Setsuna was excited to meet her family again. I wonder if she had a family before she met Love or was Moebius everyones "dad".

It's weard.

-----------------------------

Setsuna P.O.V

I could notice that Miki was in deep thinking so I let her be alone and went down to the hotel lobby.

I saw a boy. He had short black hair, blue eyes, tall and looked about 13 years old.

I looked away from the boy and walked out.

A gift to Love and Bukki, a ferret toy and a doll looking like Chiffon.

But what about her, what should Miki get? What about Kaoru, what should he get? What about Mom, dad, Mikis mom, Kazuki, Bukkis Mom and Dad, Miyuki, Daisuke, Yuki, Kento and everybody else?

"Don't worry about us."

"Huh?" I turned around to see Miki.

"How-" I was cut of.

"You coming home will be enough, so don't worry about it" She smiled.

"Thank you." I hugged her and she hugged back.

We went to a café to eat something.

"I'll have a blueberry pie." She said in english.

"Setsuna what do you want?" She asked in japanese to me.

"Apple pie." I said to Miki and she said it in english to the other person.

"She will have apple pie." She said in a perfect english voice.

We sat down when we got the pies.

"How come you're so good at speaking english?" I asked her while eating the pie.

"Well at Torigoe Academy you get to learn english because you maybe need to go over seas in the future, like now. And I have been here for four months." She answered and then continued eating.

I smiled and continued eating.

Later

I'm done packning for tomorrow. It's not as mush as Miki needed to pack so I helped her before packning my self.

My mobil vibrated.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi sis!" I heard Loves voice say.

"Love!" I said smiling.

"I'm so excited to meet you tomorrow! And I have soooo mush to tell you!" She said.

"I'm excited too. And I need to tell you how things is in Labyrinth." I said.

"Can't wait! Oh I have to go now. I see you tomorrow sis! Bye!" She said.

"Bye Love!" I said then she hung up.

I smiled. I was happy that she called.

To think she was first my enemy then my friend then my sister. Just because she saved me, saved me from Eas.

Eas is dead now.

But still. If it was not for Eas, Setsuna would not live happy and Passion would be gone.

"Thank you, Eas."

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

Welp that's all.... Bye