chapter 7

Love P.O.V

I was laying in my bed. I could not sleep. I was to excited for tomorrow, I was excited to meet Miki and Setsuna again. It feels like years since they left.

I looked at the clock, it's 2 in the morning.

I remember when I first became a Precure. Out of all people who could become a Precure, me, Miki, Bukki and Setsuna was chosen.

I'm happy. I'm happy that I got lost in the woods that day. I'm happy I met Setsuna. I'm happy I became a Precure.

I smiled.

Tomorrow we will be happy together!

------------------------

Miki P.O.V

We are on the plane now, just hours till we are in Japan again. To see everyone again, it's perfect.

Even tho Setsuna have only been with me a day or two, I'm happy. I want to ask Setsuna about her life before the Precure stuff, but I'm scared I'll hurt her. I guess she'll tell us when she's ready.

"I can't wait." Setsuna says and then looks at me.

"Can't wait to see your family?" I asked her.

"Well yeah. But I'm talking about Kaorus donuts." She said and smiled.

"Aww, now I'm hungy!" I said laughing.

Both of us started laughing.

"Shh!" A old man behind us said.

"Sorry" Said Setsuna in japanese to the English man.

The man looked like a question mark.

"She said sorry." I explaned to the man.

He nodded and looked away.

The rest of the trip we stayed quiet and feel asleep.

~~~~~~~'~~~

Okey, so I wrote a lot more than this but somehow, almost everything got deleted.

So I'm just gonna leave it like this. But soon chapter 8 will come out, but not this weekend.

Oke Bye.