chapter 5

Love P.O.V

I was sitting on a bench waiting for Bukki. I need to tell her about our new classmate. And she's gonna take a dog with her.

"Love!"

I looked over where the voice came form. And I saw her, Bukki and a dog.

"Bukki! And... What's the dogs name?" I said and looked at the dog.

"Don't you remember??" Bukki looked at me with a smile.

"Noooo?" I looked at Bukki.

"It's Lucky!"

"No Way!" I Smiled a big Smile.

She just smiled and I smiled back....

Then we sat down.

"Sooooo what did you want to talk about?" Bukki looked at me.

"Well I wanted to tell you about a new boy in our class." I said and then her smile became a smirk..

"Um... Bukki are you okay??"

"Oh yeah I'm ok, nooow continue." She smiled.

"Well um.. everybody likes him, but I don't now if I like him or Daisuke."

"Well um..... I don't know how to help you. You and Daisuke fight alot and I don't know who this "him" is." Bukki said in a friendly voice.

"But Daisuke did confess to you." She continued.

"Yeah but this new guy has this "spark" and me and Daisuke like you said fight alot." I looked down.

"But don't worry! I have faith that you will find your true love!" She said.

"Thanks" I answered.

We sat there for a minut. Then Bukki said something.

"Love. Lucky just pooped om your fot."

"WHAT!?!!!??"

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

Well um yeah that's all for this chapter...

And also I want to say that most of this book is inspired by a fanfiction on Fanfiction.net called "Maybe, Maybe She Likes Him Back" by TwelveTurquoise12

Oke Byeeeeeee