Motivation

Deku was confirmed quirkless on his early age that caused him to be bullied by the kids on his school. His mother knew that too which brings her to tears everytime her son comes home bruised or beaten badly. She couldn't do anything none other than comforting him. Yet he never lost the determination to become the no.1 hero. His mother gave him the best of what she can to be in his aid. Let's just say that it was going pretty good.

One day, Deku was playing at the park with his so called friends when a villain with what seems to be like steel forming around his body. The kids ran away as Deku stumbled down, seeing the villain walk closely to him with killer intent. He somehow couldn't move his body as he can only close his eyes surrendering life. "DIEEE!"the villain shouted as he swung his fist towards the kid only to be blocked by a bald guy wearing some kind of yellow jumpsuit and a red cape.

"Hey kid you okay?"the bald guy said as Deku opened his eyes. As he did he let out a muffled laugh as he looked at the bald guy. "Pfft- hahaha."the kid happily laughed, forgeting the danger for a moment. "Hey! It's not funny!"the caped man grumpily said as he look to face the little kid. "Pfft- hahahaha! So shiny!"the boy teased as the villain got angrier. "How dare you forget me!"the villain said as he punched the bald guy's back only to leave him shocked that it didn't affect him at all.

"Hmm. Oh yeah! Sorry, you were there the whole time."he said as he looked at the one who punched him. The villain reeled for another punch as the bald guy just walked to him and gave a light punch making the villain fly through buildings that surround the park. The boy just stood there, shocked at the sight of him defeating the villain with only one punch. "Wait! Was that it! It doesn't even count as a punch!"the caped guy said as Deku's eyes beamed with enthusiasm. "Oh well... Where is Genos anyway? I really need to be back home before the Market bargain begins tomorrow. "he aaid as he started to walk away only to be stopped by a tug by his cape. He turned around to see the boy whom he just saved just now. That's if he forgot about him.

"Hey mister what's your name?" "I'm Saitama. You?" "Izuku Midoriya! Thank you for saving me Saitama!"the boy exclaimed as he was imitating Saitama's recent punch or what's the actuality of it. "Sure thing kid. Be careful now."he replied as he started to walk away again only to be stopped again by a tug on his cape.

"Uhhmmm, can I ask a question?"the kid shyly asks. "Sure kid."he said as he turned to the boy. The boy was silent for a while until he began to speak. "Can you become a hero even if you are quirkless?"he said as his head bowed down. "Quirkless? Whats that?"Saitama replied as his head tilted a bit surprising the boy. "Ehhh!? You don't know that!?" "Yeah kid. You see, I'm not from here."he said as Deku could only nod in understanding. He then expained his knowledge of quirks and the quirkless, making him understand the world he just went with.

"So it's like you're powerless right."he asked as he got a nod fron the boy. "So that means I'm quirkless." "EHHHHHH!?"the kid exclaimed as he thought that it was just his quirk that he used with to punch the villain. "Then what was that just now!?"he asked as he still couldn't believe what he just said. "I just trained non-stop. And that's it."he said without any signs of deceit as the boy finally believed him. "So what did you do in your training?"he asked. "I jog for 10 km, do 100 push-ups and sit-ups for starters. After a year later, I started adding the distance and the counts. My body was screaming in pain and my muscle fibers feeling like it would snap, I endured them all and pushed my bodt to greater heights. It was breaking my mental state, but still didn't stop resulting in complete control in my mind and gaining control on my exhaustion. Why you ask?"he finally finished as the kid looked at him with admiration.

"I want to a hero! To protect the people and my mom!"he repied as he imitated the punch Saitama did recently as the caped hero could only chuckle and ruffled the boy's green mess of a hair. "Ok. But are you sure are you up for it? It's a very long way."he asked. "YES!"the kid immediately replied as the man smiled at the kids determination.

"Ok. On your age, you should start at 100 meters, 10 push ups ans sits ups. How's that sound?"he asked as the boy nodded. "After a month, you can start increasing your distance and counts on the following years."he followed as the boy nodded in understanding again. "If you do that, you can rest assure that you'll be like me in no time!" "Yes!"the boy happily said but soon turn to a scared face. "So wait!? That means I will be bald!?"he frantically asked as he panicked a bit. "No no! I'm bald because I was so busy training, I forgot to take care of my hair. So you better take that as another tip."he said as the boy calmed down.

"Okay, thanks Saitama! I promise that I will be as strong as you are!"he said as the man let out a chuckle at the boy's fiery passion on being a hero. "Master! I've been looking for you."another voice said as it was nearing on the two. As the guy stood in front of the two, Deku's eyes were beaming with amazement. He looked like a cyborg with the arms making him look even cooler. Hair colored with ash-blonde, almost the same as his childhood friend Bakugou's hair. Wearing a sleeveless hoodie with words 'Genocide' printed with. "Let's go now master, I think it's friday in our world's timeline. If we don't go now, we will surely miss the weekend bargain."he said as Saitama started to panic. "Let's go! Bye kid."he said as his companion opened a portal with his high tech robotic arms.

"Bye Saitama!"the kid shouted as he waved them good bye. They waved back as they went in and closed the portal. Deku then went home happily, waiting the day to come to begin his training regime that Saitama gave. On the flipside, the two were walking towrds an apartment where they live in. Genos noticed his 'master' smiling the whole time. "Master, you have been smiling for a while now. What gives?"he asked. "I'm okay, that kid's smile was just so contagious. He'll be a great hero, that's what I can say." "Who? That kid?" "Yep!"he said as they went on their normal lives as heroes on duty. While Deku was gleefully waiting for tomorrow.

===================================
1217 words
It's my fourth work!
By the way, this is the only chapter where Saitama and Deku crossed paths. Which changed him to another person. (Who knows? Maybe they can cross paths again!)
What do you think? Did you like it?
If so, please let me know!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow

And remember,

PLUS ULTRA