The Greatest Armwrestling Ever

The days went by fast and few events were just occurring on their neighbourhood, so Izuku was bored once again. "Nii-san! Could you help me with my hair?"shouted Eri on her room. "Sure!"he replied as he went upstairs and sat at Eri's bed. Eri then sat at Izuku's lap and faced the same direction he was. "So what do you want? A ponytail? Braids? Pigtails?"he asked like he was a hair stylist. "Braids! Braids!"she semi-yelled as she always liked the hairdo more the others he mentioned. Izuku then began his braiding while holding a hairband with his mouth. "Aaaaanndd... It's done! How is it?"he said as Eri beamed with happiness, seeing how her braids ended up. "Thank you Deku-nii!"she said with a hug. "Anything for... Milady."he said as he bowed in a hilarious way resulting on Eri letting out a laugh. They then went downstairs to watch some TV.

Meanwhile on another universe, someone bears the some amount of boredom Izuku had earlier ago and their neighbourhood is the worst of all. It is a sort of ghost town, so he was living with his apprentice in a deserted town. Which results in no entertainment. On their apartment, the bald guy let out a very bored sigh. "What seems to be the problem, Master?"his apprentice asked while browsing for their hero ranking. "It's so boring!"he whined in boredom. "I see..."his apprentice replied in understanding. "A few monsters do appear in this given time... And none of them matches Master's strength... That's it!"he said as an idea or rather yet suggestion clicked on his mind.

"Master, remember the kid you met two weeks ago?"he said as the bald headed hero took his time to remember. "Yeah, why?"he replied as he tilted his head in confusion. "Why don't we visit him only this time, when he's grown up." "Wait! You can do that!?"he asked in shock. "Yes."he said with confidence in return. "Then why didn't you said so in the first place!" "Because you never asked."he replied as the bald hero could only sigh in defeat. "Then... Let's go!"he said as he was now on his yellow costume whilst Genos opened up a portal using his cybernetic arms. They then walked through the portal and reached the other side of it. Revealing their location to be in front of an apartment complex. Not just any apartment complex, it was the building where the Midoriya's were living.

"In my info on this kid, he should be living on this building right in front of us."he said as he is still looking at the info projected through his left arm. "Then, let's go meet him! I can't wait to see how strong he is!"he said as hey then went to his apartment. As they were at the door, it suddenly opened. Revealing a teenager with messy green hair with darker version of it as highlights. "I'll be going out for a short jogging!"the teen said as he closed the door. 'Is that...'the bald guy thought as Izuku was now looking at them.

"Are you Izuku Midoriya?"Genos said as the kid nods. "And is there any chance you could be Genos and Saitama?"the kid asked in return as the two nodded. "Wow! It's been a decade! Though how come you two didn't age at all?"he asked in curiosity. "We just travelled in another timeline."Genos replied. Izuku couldn't help but be amazed in their technology that allowed them to travel not just anywhere but any timeline as well.

"Anyways it's great to see you two."Izuku said as the three gave their greetings while walking down the building. They all walked towards the park, gaining some stares from people on the process, especially from Saitama's bald head. "They then reached the park and sat on one of the benches while conversing about their life on their universe. "So in your universe, there are monsters and it's up to the heroes to kill them?"he said as the two men nodded in confirmation. "And in your universe, you heroes capture those what you call villains and send then to a prison?" "Yes. The criminals are just bad people with bad intentions."he said as they nod on understanding.

"Well enough of that, why did you come here though?"he said as Saitama held a face filled with excitement. "We came here to see how strong you are!"the bald man said as Izuku was intrigued at his statement. "Okay, are we doing this in a fight or some strenght games?"Izuku asked as Saitama thoughts for a moment. "How about you both do arm wrestle so that we won't be labeled as villains. How's that Saitama-sensei?"Genos said, intervening the bald head's thoughts. "Okay, you fine with it Izuku?"he said as Izuku nods in agreement.

"I'll see if Dr. Kusano can has a table and a suggested area we can use for the match."he said as he went into a portal he made and came out with a big square metallic object and closed the portal. "I've got the table, the only thing is to set it. Izuku, is there a forest or a mountain nearby?" "There's a forest near here."he replied nonetheless. "Okay, now let's go."Genos said as Izuku led the way to the forest and into a stop where there was a huge flat rock and set the table there. As soon the table made contact with the rock, the table's corners suddenly formed drills. Burrowing down the rock and securing it tightly. All was set, and now the two readied themselves for their soon to be best match yet.

The two then linked arms and waits for the signal. "Three, two, one... Begin!"Genos said as the match began and the two tried to push the arms of their opponent. The match was rather yet interesting, the arms of the two didn't budge a single bit while gusts of wind blows out due to their force implying on one another. Soon the ground starts to shake a bit as the two still increased their strength output, resulting some strong shocks. Even Genos used his rockets so that he won't get carried away by the sheer pressure the two were applying.

"All out, what'dya say?"Saitama said. "All out then."Izuku replied as the effects got ten times worse in a matter of a moment. 'How can he make Master go all out!?'Genos thought as his struggle in keeping on the match got way hard cut off his thoughts. But after a few seconds, he couldn't continue as his thrusters reached it's limit, causing him to get carried away. Luckily for him, he was caught by a tree nearby enabling him to still watch the match.

But one thing caught Genos' attention. The hands moved a few inches from where it was earlier and the direction it was heading was Izuku's side. The seconds pass by, the hands moved back for an inch and then moved towards Izuku again for a few inches. 'N-No way...'the cyborg thought at the sight of his master being dominated by someone younger than him. But after a minute, Saitama is on the brink of defeat but still kept losing some inches until the back of his hand touched the ground, resulting for his loss.

"*pant* You're good. *pant*"he said in between his panting. "You too."Izuku said as he only wiped his sweat, while not panting which amazed Saitama even more. The trees in the area was slanted due to their force and the ground a little bit deep pushed downwards. Genos still at a loss for words. The two contestants then let out some laughter, showing some great sportsmanship. "How about some drinks before going home? It's on the house!"Izuku said. "Sure."Saitama said as the three then went to the bar and got something to drink. After some good drinking, the two then said their farewells and thanks as Genos opened a portal while carrying Saitama due to him being a light drinker.

Izuku then went home after their departure. As he got through the door, he saw his mother and sister watching TV. "Mom! Eri! You won't believe what happened!"he said as he then now began to talk about his day.

The three then watched TV afterwards as the sunny day shined in all it's glory.

===============================
1429 words

That's about it for today! I've got school tomorrow, so don't forget to vote, follow, and share.

GoBeyond:PlusUltra