Chapter 5

A/N   Shout out to SRKOsgood for being the first person to comment on my story :) Thanks so much!!

----------------------------------

Chapter 5 Daddy's Girl.

Adrianna POV

I sneered at the statue blocking my path. With a simple stunning spell, I climbed over the top of it. Knocking nicely on the Headmaster's office door and putting on a fake sweet smile, I tapped my foot impatiently.

No reply. Perfect.

I walked into the cluttered office and smirked at the snoring portraits. Without a backwards glance, I stepped into the fireplace.

Moments later, I was standing on the well kept lawn in front of my father's headquarters.

My home.

I smiled a real smile for the first time in what felt like forever. I walked through the iron gates and knocked lightly on the door. Moments later it opened, revealing a familiar boy with long black hair.

"Snape?" his eyes widened and he quickly stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

"Weston! Get out of here! You don't want to be seen, believe me! He'll kill you!" he whispered with a scared look in his eyes.

"Kill me?" I laughed in his face, "Get out of my way Snape."

I went to move around him and open the door, but he sidestepped and blocked my path once again. I glared.

"Really, Weston! Its too dangerous! I wouldn't be warning a Gryffindor if it wasn't!" he said, panicking as I tried to move around him again. He grabbed my arm as I walked past him.

I glared harshly at him and flicked my wand in his direction. He stiffened, falling forward onto the ground. I laughed and walked past him into the front room.

"I'm home!" I yelled, smirking widely.

No answer.

I huffed and stamped my foot a bit before laughing at myself and walking into the sitting room.

"Dad?" I asked loudly.

Still no answer.

I frowned. Just then there was a loud crash from the dining room. I smiled.

A meeting!

I smiled and skipped cheerfully to the dining hall. I stopped at the door and composed myself. When I had relaxed into an evil smirk, I pushed open the door and stalked gracefully into the room. A few gasps sounded around the large room.

"Miss me?" I asked sarcastically before skipping over to the head of the table. I stopped when I noticed someone in my seat. I tapped her shoulder, smirking as she turned.

"Ah, Trixie." I muttered with a faux smile. She smiled back, seeming happy that the Dark Lord's daughter approved of her.

I let the smile drop and glared at her without mercy.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Seat." I said darkly. She jumped up immediately and moved down the table. I turned to my father.

"Daddy!" I said with a smile as I kissed his cheek softly. He gave me a rare grin in return, gesturing me to sit.