Chapter 9

ChapterRevealed.
-----------------------------------

Sirius POV

I woke early. Groaning, I turned over to look at the small clock on the far wall.

5:37

"Urgh..." I mumbled as I threw the warm blankets back and stumbled into the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I was wide awake. I walked back into the room to see Moony stirring. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"'Morning" I said with a chuckle as he looked around with bleary eyes. He gave a sleepy smile.

"Mmim" he mumbled, and crumpled back into the bed. By the time I had dressed, he was snoring once again.

Looking up, I saw that it was closer to six now. Way too early for breakfast.

I walked down to the common room to wait for the gang to awaken.

I wonder where Adrianna's gotten to...

She hadn't gone to any of our classes yesterday, and it was the first day of lessons! Even us Marauders weren't that bad!

I sighed as I hit the last step. This girl had been stuck in my mind since we met her.

"Sirius!" I heard James call, his voice trembling slightly. He only ever called me by my given name if something was wrong.

I turned quickly and bounded back up the stairs. Someone had locked the door since I left, and my wand was in the dorm. I backed up and ran at the door, slamming my shoulder against it and successfully knocking the door off of its hinges.

"James?!" I panicked, looking around wildly. Moony was staring out the window, muttering spells with his wand pointed to the ground.

Peter was near tears, rocking slowly on the bed. He saw me and quickly pointed to the window before bursting into tears and running from the room.

I ran over to the wide window, and looked down quickly. James was hanging precariously to the windowsill below us, while Moony attempted to levitate him back up.

"Sirius!" James yelled when he saw me standing there. I looked down at his terrified face.

He was hanging at least 100 feet up.

If he fell.......

Adrianna POV

I was just walking into the Great Hall, when someone ran into me. I flew to the ground.

Looking up angrily, I softened quickly when I saw Peter Pettigrew standing before me crying heavily.

"Peter, what's wrong?" I asked, standing up and brushing off my clothes. He looked at me for a moment.

"J-James is going t-to d-d-die!" he wailed loudly. Professor McGonagall and the headmaster came rushing over.

"What do you mean? Where is he?" I asked quickly.

"H-Hanging from the w-windowsill!" he sobbed before running off.

I ran out of the hall and up the the Gryffindor tower, letting my feet take me where I did not know.

Lily Evans was just leaving the portrait when I arrived. I jumped forward and caught the portrait before it closed. Looking around, I saw a little boy walking down a staircase. I ran up, seeing a load of doors.

"Damn it!" I cursed, trying to think which door might belong to them.

Then I saw a room with the door lying on the ground. I burst into the room and over to the window quickly.

Pushing someone out of the way, I glanced down at James, slipping slowly off the ledge. I stared wide-eyed as his fingers released their grip, and he began to fall.

Without thinking, I hauled myself over the windowsill and jumped down.

I wasn't falling fast enough. He would hit the ground before I got to him. I mustered up a gust of wind and pushed myself faster. When I got to him, I wrapped one arm around him.

I threw out my other arm, using the elements to create a giant crater in the earth and fill it quickly with water. James had his eyes squeezed shut, awaiting the impact.

As we neared the ground, I used a bit of wind under us to slow us down as we hit the surface.

When my body slammed to the water, I nearly cried out at the force.

I looked over to see James sinking slowly. With the last of my energy, I vanished the water. We both fell a few feet and landed on dry ground.

"James! Adrianna!" I heard a frantic voice yell. I tried to yell back, but I couldn't muster the energy.

The last thing I remembered was being lifted softly from the ground.

Then everything went black.

----------------------------------

A/N       I think I might upload again today because I won't be able to tomorrow! Or I might just write it today and upload it in the morning.

So, one of her powers isn't a secret anymore!! They all know about her elements now! But don't worry, there are more surprising talents to come!!

Anyways, Thanks for reading!!!