Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Hogsmead Pt.2

Adrianna POV

We decided to walk instead of take the carriages. Along the way, we just talked and laughed like always.

It was friendly enough, but something about it didn't seem friendly. Like the way his hand held mine, sending tingles up my arm. Or the way I got weak when I looked into his stormy gray eyes.

"Adri? Are you even listening?" he snapped me out of my thoughts. I blushed, shaking my hair into my eyes so he wouldn't see.

"I'm sorry. What?" I asked innocently. He chuckled and gestured around. That's when I realized we had arrived in the village.

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked again. I put on a serious (no pun intended) look and batted my lashes.

"Well, I was sort of hoping we could go to Madame Puddifoots?" I asked in a sincere voice. He winced a bit.

"S-Sure." he muttered through gritted teeth. I almost laughed. Madame Puddifoots was a horrible place, covered in pink with drinks so sugary your teeth would rot with two cups!

I decided to see how far he would go.

"Yay!" I said, putting on the fan-girl act. I clung to his arm as we walked to the shop. He hesitated at the door, but took a deep breath and held it open for me.

I cautiously walked forward. I didn't want to be here any more than he did. I just like to torture him.

"Thank you." I said politely as he pulled out my chair for me. I grimaced at the store while his back was turned. He sat down in front of me, a small frown on his face.

"Sirius, why are we here?" I asked with a laugh, giving up the game. His eyebrows scrunched.

"You wanted to come here." he said with a shrug. I laughed.

"Yeah because pink frills and kissing couples are my thing." I said sarcastically.

"Then why did you-?" he asked, gesturing around.

"I wanted to see if you would do it. I know how much you hate this place." I said, giggling at his expression.

"Then can we please leave?" he finally asked. I giggled and nodded, standing up and following him to the door.

"Before we go." I muttered and flicked my wand twice. All of the pink turned to green, and every boa writhed to life as a giant serpent.

Sirius looked at me confused. I just winked and ran out the door. I heard Sirius' heavy footsteps behind me. I ran as far as I could, past the village and into the woods. I stopped to rest on a boulder in a small clearing. Sirius plopped onto the ground by my feet, panting heavily.

After regaining my breath, I ran my hands through his hair. He looked up with a smile, catching my hand and holding it to his face.

"Adrianna?" he asked, still nuzzling my hand. I smiled.

"Yeah?" we talked in hushed tones. He looked up at me for a second, before giving a slight shake of the head.

"Lay with me?" he asked finally. I laughed.

"Sure, Sirius." I moved off of my rock and laid on the ground next to him. His arm circled me.

It was perfect. The trees swayed slowly in the slight breeze. The clouds moved gracefully across the sky, and the sun was slowly being replaced my the moon. I heard the steady trickle of a nearby stream.