Chapter 2

I head back to the Alley and into my box. I scoot in and my foot brushes against something.

I go and feel it. Fur. It was a small puppy. It shivered and I picked it up and pulled it into my chest to warm it up.

I zip up my jacket and unfold the paper he gave me. It read "1-800-744-3322
Here is my number call if in need of help
~Andrew."

So his name is Andrew. I jump once I hear manly voices talking outside the box again.

I look and it was the same men from this morning.

"I'm tired of all of this shit." One of the guys mutter.

"Yeah me too." Another says.

The puppy starts to stirr. It's eyes open and it starts to whine. Once I quiet him I look back out only to see one of the men walking towards my box.

The man kneels down opening the box to reveal myself and the puppy. He holds a gun up to my head.

"Out," he growls.

I slowly exit the box. The other men had their guns out but pointing at the ground.

"Get up."

I attempt to stand but fall down. To avoid hurting the puppy I use my elbows to stop myself, only injuring myself further.

"I c-can't," I studder.

"Who are you, and why are you here? Are you an enemies spy?" He asks

"N-no,"

The man stops his gun and goes to the back of the group grabbing his phone and calling someone.

He comes back and helps me up.

"Boss wants to meet you," He says

"Why?" I ask

"No questions just keep up."

He leads me to a nice Lamborghini and helps me in.

I let the puppy out of my jacket. It looked like a Rottweiler mix and it was a male, so I'm gonna name it Apollo.

Apollo jumps out of my lap as the man sits down beside me. The man pets Apollo, gently stroking his fur. I wanted to close my eyes and sleep but then the man had to go and talk.

"What is your name?"

"Callie and...you?"

"I'm Carter."

I just stare at him for a little while and then lay my head down to try and sleep.

I am awoken to someone shaking me softly. My eyes flutter open as I realize it was Carter.

"Good afternoon, we're here." He says cheerily.

At least someone is happy.

He tells me to stay put for a minute before opening my door without warning and I fell out face first into the concrete. "What the fuck!" I scream.

"I'm so sorry," He says holding back his laughter.

I pick up Apollo as Carter leads me into the huge house. We walk upstairs and into a hallway.

Angry yelling echoed throughout the halls.

Carter knocks on the door at the end of the hallway

"Boss?"

He opens the door right as 'boss' throws his phone out the window.

He looks over at us. First Carter, than me, then Apollo