Chapter 16

Trey's POV

I asked around for Callie's where abouts Josh said he say her get in the car with Kent. I called Corey. He said he had no clue where she was. I walked outside and angrily knock over the trash bin. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ash holding Nora up on a tree. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'm not even gonna ask!" I say walking over to my car I heard Nora say something but I didn't pay attention I jump in and start the engine. Once on the road to Corey's place I feel myself getting woozy. The car starts to sway slightly. The last thing I remember was a bright red light before a strong impact hit the passenger side of the car. I blanked out.

=========================
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I awoke to an annoying beeping sound. I groan and rub my forehead.

"Fuck!! I'm in the damn hospital!" I exclaim.

Just like that a nurse walks in.

"Finally, you decided to wake up...." somebody hates their job. "You broke an arm and two ribs. You have multiple stitches. And your friends are outside the room, want me to send them in?" She asks rudely sighing at the end.

"Yeah." I close my eyes but they quickly shoot back open when the door swings open and Triston walks in.

"HOW'S MY BEST BITCH DOIN'?" He yells. I smack my hands over my ears.

"Shut the hell up, you yelling isn't helping this hangover!!" I shout back, my ears still ringing.

"I'm sorry, do you know me. I'm not quite!" He wasn't lying. He's the loudest person I know. And he is more annoying than an alarm clock going off on the weekend.

"Where is Callie?" I frantically say.

"She's fine. She's at Corey's with a hangover." I hear a voice say. Kent enters the room.

A low growl escapes my throat. Luckily no one hears.

"I need to talk to her."
I demand.

"If Corey answers." He walks away and places his phone up to his ear.

About 5 minutes later he walks back in the room and hands me the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Trey?" I hear Callie's voice say.

"Callie, are you alright?" I ask.

"Am I alright? You're in a freaking hospital from a car accident and you're asking if I'm okay?" She shouts making me since back and hold the phone away from my ear.

"Of course. You're more important to me." I say sincerely. I hear her sniffle on the other end.

"I'll be there in about 20 minutes." She hangs up. I slowly hand Kent back his phone.

Like she said almost 20 minutes later she runs into the room. Once our eyes meet she runs over to me and starts to look at all of my bandages and stiches. Her eyes swell up and become glossy as tears run down her face.

"I could've lost you!" She sobs quitely.

"But you didn't. I'm still here".

As I comfort Callie, I see West pull Nora somewhere. I heard screaming and I see Ash run after her. I couldn't help. I had to many problems of my own. I scoot over a little and pat the bed when Callie looks back up at me. She slowly crawls on and I adjust myself in a comfortable position before wrapping my arms around here and nuzzling my head in the crook of her neck. I softly kiss her collarbone. I see her bite her lip. I chuckle softly. Soon enough I fall asleep with the woman I love in my arms. That's right! I love her and I want to spend the rest of my fucked up life with Callie Falls. Or hopefully Callie Woods.

I couldn't sleep much, not with Triston around at least.

"98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! Take one down and pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall......
76 bottles of beer on the wall 76 bottles of beer--"

"Oh my god!! Shut up!" I shout, finally loosing control.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!!" He yells. After he finished the spongebob theme song he went onto another.

"Don't you ever say I just walk away I will always want you". He softly sings.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BALL!!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE! ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAK YOUR WALLS--"

Luckily he was cut off by a nurse coming in and scolded him about how other patients were sleeping at this time. He gives out and pouts in his chair like the 4-year-old he was. I laugh at his actions. Which made him snap his gaze in my direction. I just smirked at him as I kiss up Callie's neck. She bites her lip back from letting a moan escape her mouth. Which I found hilarious and attractive. Triston just scowl at me. Once he was quite for a full 5 minutes, me and Callie go back into our deep sleeps.

I know this chapter was a little shorter, but I'm tired and I can't think of anything else at this point. I'll try and update more this weekend since there is no school tomorrow  (#veteransday).
anyways thanks for all your reads.