Chapter 10

I look inside the messy house. Everyone was there. Priya, Ryder, Carter, Catherine, Johana, Andrew, and Josh. The girls were the first to get up and jump on me. I fall to the ground instantly. After our semi- bear hug the guys quickly follow, causing me to topple over once again

After our hugging-crying moment we find ourselves again watching a movie. It was called Fallen. Us girls finally got to choose one. I was screaming at the TV for its stupid ending. Everyone just laughs at me. I growl as Trey wipes away his tears and goes to hug me. He throws his hands up in defeat. I roll my eyes and head upstairs to Trey's room. As I wait for him I read a book called "The Statistically Probability of Love at First Sight". I was in the middle of chapter 4 when Trey opens the door and closes it softly. He looks up at me in shock.

"I didn't think you were still awake!" He says sounding suprised. A smile tugs at his lips as he crawls over next to me. "Watcha reading". I slightly smile and look over at him.

"A book." He rolls his eyes as his smile drops.

"I know that but what's the book called?" I glance at my cover. Then I slowly show it to him.

"What the fuck, that is the longest book title I have seen!" He yells into my ears

"Its not the longest" I say rubbing my still ringing right ear.

"Its too long for me" He lays back and rests his head on his hands. I place my Bookmark in my spot and put it on the nightstand. I turn off the lamp and look out the window I let out a small sigh. When I look at Trey he was staring straight at me. I look away to hide my blush. I hear Trey's muffled chuckle. I continue to look out the window. Not long after I hear Trey moving aroud then I feel his presence above me. BY his presence I mean his smell. I turn onto my back only to be an inch away from his face. I jumped slightly not expecting him to be that close to me. He smiles before getting off and heading out the room. When the door closes I let out the breath I didn't relize I was holding in.

I pull the covers over me and close my eyes.

The next morning was hell! I woke up to the sound of squealing girls and People jumping on me. I groan as I call for Apollo, He would sort them out.

He races up the stairs and into my room. He barks and snaps at the guys chasing them out of the room. The girls stay in the same place.

I glare at them.

"May I help you?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Eeeeekk!!!!" They all scream. I roll my eyes and get up and off the bed. I go into the bathroom to take a shower. I put on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I exit and was pulled downstairs and onto the couch in the living room.

"Tallie has officially become a thing!" Catherine yells. All of them were smiling like mad-men. I kick my feet up on the coffee table and turn on the TV scrolling through Netflix. When I finally found a show. Andrew walks in and sends me a glare.

"This is a coffee table, not a kickstand on a recliner chair!" He says shooing my feet of the table. Trey comes downstairs and sits next to me.

"really? SpongeBob!" He asks surprised of what I was watching .

"Are you a sponge hater!" I say placing my hand on my heart.

"Straight up, I've never found this show interesting." He responds while looking at the TV in disgust. I just scowl at him. He looks back towards me and sends me a smile. I rest my back on the couch. I look up at the celling and study the chandelier above.

"what can we do today? I'm so bored!" I whine.

"I don't know, maybe we could go to the Fair tonight". I whip my head in his direction, my friends do the same thing.