Chapter 11

I see Trey, He glares at Corey in disgust. I notice Corey getting uncomfortable so I decided to speak.

"Corey!" I yell making them both jump."Meet Trey, Trey Corey".

Corey slowly reaches out his hand. Trey just nods.
I lean up to his ear.

"What did I do last time you didn't shake my hand?" I say. His eyes widen and he quickly shakes Corey's hand. Corey let's out a relieved sigh.  

"Okay then, Trey don't be rude or else. Corey won't try anything." I state. We all walk over to an empty bench and sit there I introduce everyone to Corey.

Priya walks over to me.

"He is so fucking sexy, are you sure he's gay?" Ryder heard her say that and sends her a glare. She laughs and sits down next to him.

The first ride we were going on is the Ferris wheel. I am terrified! I'm scared of heights. I stare at the death wheel with wide eyes. I gulp as we sit down in one of the carts. I was next to Trey. He places his head in his hand he looks over at me, I was taking deep breaths when suddenly the cart stopped moving, and we were at the top!!

I close my eyes. When someone was speaking through a microphone.

"The Ferris wheel is having technical difficulties which will be sorted out. In the mean time stay put and stay calm!" I frantically struggle to breath.

"Callie? It's okay, you're alright. I'm right here with you". Trey rubs the side of my arms. I lean onto him. Mostly for warmth but also because I felt the need to. I was still breathing rapidly and my eyes were still closed.

I felt his hand go to my chin as he pulls me in for a kiss. I immediately fall limp. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He places his lose hand on the small of my back. We pull away and look into each others eyes. We snap back into reality as the cart starts moving again. We remain looking into each others eyes until it was our turn to get off.

Trey's hand is embraced into mine. We walk back to our picnic table. Corey was there smirking at us. He pulls me away smiling and holding back a squeal.

I simply roll my eyes and he lets his squeal out.

"You two, are the cutest most adorable couple I have ever seen in my life. You're a cuter couple than jughead and betty!" He pulls me in for a hug and we walk back to the table.

Before Trey could say anything, I was again dragged away to who knows where.I look back to see Priya.

"Can I help you?" I ask when we stop.

"On the Ferris wheel Ryder asked me out on a date!"

"Oh my god that's amazing." I pause. "Ryder plus Priya equals Pryder or Riya". She looks at me like I've lost my mind.

"Riya it is".

I finally sit down next to Trey and lean my head on his shoulder. I place a kiss on his cheek before we all get up and ride all the rest of the rides.

About three hours later we got bored and started heading home. As we reach the front door, I force Trey to carry me to his room. He gently sets me on his bed. I yawn and stretch out on the bed.

"My bed." I growl

"Noooo, move over!" Trey whines.

I groan before moving. (Corey was in our spare room by the way). When he gets comfortable I cuddle into his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I smile and quickly fall asleep.

I awoke with Trey still next to me and moonlight filling the room. I look at the clock. It was 7 am. I get off the bed without waking up Trey and I walk downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. I was making pancakes. I hummed as I sipped my coffee and flipped pancakes. By the time I had finished my 6th pancake, Corey, Andrew, and Ryder were up and sitting at the table playing cards.