2

Quick note: consent is important, but seen as this story has a bigger plot (maybe some of you oldies remember?) then don't get your panties in a bunch when our Sinner doesn't follow marching orders

"You look feverish, sweetheart. Are you okay?"

Her mother looked at her worriedly as Cara got into the car, clutching her bag tightly. Inside it lay her panties which she had been forced to take off after the discomfort of wearing wet underwear had started to bother her. Her cheeks had been flushed with shame all day, but now as she sat next to her mother who gave her a questioning stare, she paled.

"I'm fine," She lied. She was anything but, but what was she supposed to say? I just got so turned on by man today, I had to take off my panties? No, thank you.

"Are you sure?" Her mother looked at her again, but then started the engine when Cara nodded and gave her a quick smile. "Alright. We're a little late, so we're going to take the freeway."

"Okay." She cranked up the blower and shifted it to her skin when the heat returned and felt scalding, both inside and out.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Her mother asked again. "You're not coming down with something, are you?"

"No, no, I'm fine. Just feeling a little, uh, hot. Do you mind if I roll down the window?"

"Alright, but don't let it mess up your hair."

Cara nodded, but she still couldn't shake the feeling that that man's touch had given her. Hot, sweaty, aching.... her heart couldn't stop pounding. It was exactly like in her dreams. What was happening to her?

Her only hope would be that some church time would help her get through it. She sighed miserably and leaned back in the car and let the cooling air chill her down.

Temptation was everywhere. It was normal to feel it when you spent your life living the righteous path. She struggled with it daily, but no matter what, she always persevered.

This time it had felt different, though. That was what had freaked her out; Normally temptation was a nervous blush when a handsome man smiled at her or if a customer at work flirted with her. It was nice and validating to know she was attractive to the eyes of men, not that she ever considered flirting back, of course. Her religion forbade it until she had gotten the church's approval first.

But with Sin...

She shivered as she remembered his touch. It was crazy; he had barely touched her, yet her whole body had been ready to fall to the ground in a puddle of lust for him. She hadn't even tried to stop him! She was so ashamed. Temptation had never felt so sinfully good...

God forgive her, she thought as they silently drove towards the church for her cousin's confirmation.

God forgive her, for she had sinned.

~~~

"Morning, Cara," Joan smiled to her as she walked into the restaurant the next morning, ready to go to work again. She unbuttoned her coat and smiled back to her coworker.

"Morning. Where're we at? Anything I need to know of?"

"Kelly called in sick, so we're going to be short-staffed till shift change. Alistair also didn't meet in today, his assistant opened up this morning. He said he was sick, so I'm guessing he caught that flu that's been going around."