Chapter 4

We arrived at Edge and I bought my own house to live inside so I didn't bother Tifa and Cloud as well as Denzel and Marlene whom I have yet to meet. I had saddled a job with Tifa. She welcomed me to sing songs in the bar. They all still had yet to hear me sing. I shook my head and headed down to my job. I got up onto the stage they had made. It would have to do. I grabbed the microphone. I tested it and smiled at Tifa. People were there and were looking at me. "Come little children... I'll take Thee away into a land of Enchantment. Come Little Children. The times come to play. Here in my garden of shadows." I sang.

"Thank you for listening. I haven't finished yet though." I said. I started singing in a quiet voice and got a bit louder.

"Without you... I am a sad song... A sad song," I sang and kept back the tears, "you're way too young to be broken! You're way to young to fall apart! You're way too young to play these games! But you better start. But yooou better start! This is when it starts from the beating of your heart till the streetlamps talk to you. Jumping off of the edge. Oversleeping your head. Everything's turning... Dark to you. I went to pick up the parts, The doctor's hiding the charts. He won't let me see this side of you. It's on the tip of my tongue. You know you're way too young to have someone lie to you.

"I'm not the one. I'm not the one who wants to hurt you. I'm not the one who wants to hurt you! You'd better find somebody else and get a hold of yourself. I'm not the one, I'm not the one who wants to hurt you! You're way too young to be broken. You're way to young to fall apart. You're way too young to play these games. But you'd better start... But you'd better start," I sang, "It was the second I lit... Your first cigarette. I forget who you used to be. And I bit my lip the second you sipped the poison that was mixed for me. I'm not the one. I'm not the one who wants to hurt you. I'm not the one who wants to hurt you! You'd better find somebody else and get a hold of yourself. I'm not the one, I'm not the one who wants to hurt you. Drink the poison lightly 'cause there are deeper and darker things than you. I know 'cause I've been there too! I know it might seem frightening! To have the world fall apart right under your shoes. Trust me... You'll make it through. I'm not the one, I am not the one who wants to hurt you." I put the microphone back on its stand. The people clapped. I saw two children watching me. 

~~~~

Geostigma was a large problem for Edge. For everyone... But I seemed to be immune to it. Denzel had it and Cloud did too. I had left Edge for a place called the Forgotten capital or something like that a while ago. They didn't notice that I was starting to shut down again. I arrived in the Forgotten capital. I had gotten a motorbike for one of my birthdays by Cloud. I arrived at a lake. I got off of the bike. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around quickly. There were three males behind me whom all three looked similar to Sephiroth. I gasped and stumbled back into the water. "Do... Don't get near me!" I said shocked. One of them laughed and he approached me.

"I am Kadaj. It's nice to meet such a pretty lady here." He said. I walked back further. One of the males grabbed Kadaj's shoulder. He stopped advancing. I saw Sephiroth in all three of them now that I am paying attention. "Brother would be proud!" Kadaj growled. I think by brother they meant Sephiroth.