01 | 'heroes'

[y/n]'s pov

Something wet was touching my face, it woke me up. It was my cat miyu.
I fell asleep on my couch yesterday.
"What should we eat miyu?" I asked while yawning and stretching my arms.
Because I live in a small apartment, my kitchen and my living room are combined.
I opened the fridge. "No eggs?" I sighed.
I was planning to make pancakes , but I'm out of ingredients.

"I need to go shopping"I thought while wearing my coat. I felt something on my legs.
'Meww' my cat came to me asking for attention. I stroke her head.
"I'll be back soon."I said and left.

The city was as always , very busy.
I like listening to people and watching them.
Kids being happy with their new toys , couples holding hands, cars waiting for green light. Everything was normal until I heard a sudden loud sound.

An explosion from not far away. Was it a villain attacking people? I sprinted to see what the case was. Two big villains attacking cars on the road , letting them crash against each other. Damaging the city without any reason and hurting people without any reason.
They were something like 5 meters long and both looked the same. Their only differences was that one of them had a red eyes and the other green.

I watched them to see what their 'attack techniques' were. They choose a victim and attack untill they have them. They destroy every obstacle that tried to stop them. The green eyed one victimized a school-bus and started running after it.   

There were no heroes yet and people need help. I just can't stay here and watch.
I couldn't stop myself anymore.
"Heeeey!" I shouted to the villain.
"Catch me if you can!" I tried to take his attention. He stopped and looked at me.
I can't handle him alone. Right when he tried to attack, I stopped his movements with my quirk. People stopped panicking.
"Is she a hero?" , "is she going to save us?"
Cars stopped and people did too.
"Go to a safer place , fast!" I cried to the people around me. They ran away or hid behind their car.

I need to wait for a hero to come and help, but it has already been 5 minutes. My quirk is starting to weaken and the villain is getting sick of it. My brain errors , what can I do? If I don't do anything different he can escape and attack. I looked around , my magic is weak at the moment so I need to use something.
But I also can't damage the city.
I was panicking so I tried to keep calm first.
I started thinking out loud.
If my magic stops , the villain will be free.
So I need to do something that if my magic stops , he will be still in control. Maybe I can try stuck him in the ground?

I tried to hold the villain with one hand and with the other hand I tried to lower him slowly in the ground. He was under the ground to his upper leg,I was almost ready.
But I was too weak to finish it.
My quirk stopped.
"Shit , he isn't stuck tightly ." I thought.
But he didn't move. if he wanted he could escape but he was too weak to move after my magic. I sighed with relief, 2 heroes came and took the villain with them and another one came to me to talk. She had long black hair and wore a hero suit that was too tight.

"Thanks for helping , but it isn't save to do things like this by yourself."
I nodded and said angry ,"maybe if you guys came faster , there was no need for me to help. And you call yourself a hero?" and turned around before she could say anything.

I went back to the footpath along the road.
When I wanted to defend quickly, I dropped my bag with purchases. While kneeling down to pick them up , I noticed that my eggs were all broken. "God deng it , why am I such a person? It wasn't any of my businesses.."

The second villain was also captured.
I heard ambulance sirens , there were allot of injured victims. A few hero's with healing quirks were helping. I wanted to heal too , but I used too much magic. I only watched. Watched how people cried.
How people suffered.
And what could I do? Nothing. I felt guilty.

"So you learned how to use your difficult quirk.." I heard a familiar voice talking to me.
I looked at the person next to me.
It was my dad , what is he doing here?
I ignored him.

"So your still angry at me."
I still didn't answer him.
"Everybody is talking about the mysterious hero girl, who handled the villain alone effortlessly. While 5 pro-heroes could hardly match a villain of the same kind."
"Nice" I answered dry.
"I'm proud of you."
"Don't say anything like that if you don't mean it." I tried to leave but he hold my hand.

"I-Im sorry.. stop hating me."

━━━━━༻✩༺━━━━━