08 | memories

Already a half hour did past now. I had never put so much effort and time into maths before, it was all because of him. Todoroki cheered me up when I wanted to stop learning, he cheered me up when I wanted to give up. He believed that I can do it, while I didn't believed it. Todoroki told me that I can't learn with only reading it, so I wrote 5 papers full with definitions. It wasn't hard anymore to make exercises when I knew the definitions, it was not for nothing that he told me to learn these. Shouto asked if I was done and gave me a test that he made for me. I filled in everything-don't know if it's correct though-and gave it back to my cute teacher. Todoroki was proud, "See if you want to, you can do it!"

We left the library and went to the dormitory. Uraraka informed me that they always eat together at 18 o'clock in the dining area. I quickly took a shower and changed my clothes. When I was brushing my hair for the mirror, someone knocked on my door. It was Todoroki, he had a book with him. Shouto kneeled behind me and took the hairbrush. He gently combed my hair with a big smile on his face. "And why is my Shouto so happy?", I asked him. He took the book that he brought and got in a lying position on his stomach. I curiously sat next to him. It wasn't just a book, it was a photo album. Shouto opened the album and quickly turned over the pages to the last part of it. The last pages of the album were full with our pictures. "This picture was taken on your birthday, do you remember?", he asked with a big smile again. I nodded shyly. He turned the page. "This one was in the summer, when we were playing with water!", he told further. Shouto knew the exact times and back stories of the pictures. Was this the reason why he was happy, because he found these pictures?

I took the album out of his hands and opened the first pages. These were full with his baby pictures, this must be the reason why he directly skipped to the back of the book. "Aaah~ How cute Shouto~", I said. His face turned red, he tried to take the album back but he couldn't. "Where is my phone?", I asked myself. When I found it I took pictures of the cute baby-pictures. Shouto was not really happy with this. "You are going to delete these, right now!", he said a little pissed. I ran away fast and left the room with my phone in my hands. Todoroki directly came after me.

I ran into the dining area, everybody was already there. "Oh [y/n]? Why are you running?", Uraraka asked when she saw me. Just when I wanted to show her the pictures, Todoroki took my phone out of my hand. His face completely red, took he place at the table. Everybody looked confused at us, I was laughing at todoroki while he was looking seriously at me. "Sorry todoroki-kun~", I said while I put my arms around his neck, giving him a kind of back hug. He ignored me. "Now now, Momo made our food today!", Uraraka broke the silence. Are we going to eat what she made? I don't think I have another option. I sat down and looked at my dish. Maybe her cooking skills are better than her behavior.

When we were eating, everybody started talking about tomorrows activity. Namely, we have a internship at our hero-agency. "[y/n], are you at your fathers agency?", Midoriya asked. I shook my head, my dad doesn't have a agency so that isn't possible. "Euh, I actually thought about attending 'Endeavors hero agency'.", I simply answered Midoriya's question. Todoroki choked in his water and frowned his eyebrows. But the others thought it was normal because of the relationship between my dad and Endeavor.

Miss Midnight asked for a sketch of a hero costume yesterday, I just gave her a comfortable looking costume. If there are things I want to add to it she said I could do it later. Hero names are also a need and I don't have one jet. "Guys what are your hero-names?", I asked. They all stoped eating and looked at me. "-I still didn't found one for me...", I added to my phrase. They weren't sure about what I could chose either. Kirishima and Denki tried helping, "EnergyGirl! Or or maybe Energize?!" They both started shouting name ideas. But I didn't liked one of them. I thanked for the food and left. Tomorrow is a big day.

I was already in my bed, thinking about that hero name topic again. Do I actually deserve a hero name? Will people see me as a hero? I want to be one, I want to be a hero that helps people. People need a name to call me when they need help. Tomorrow is the first step for what I want, becoming a REAL hero. The agency I will possibly join is the agency of the second best hero. There is a little ticklish feeling in my stomach, excitement I guess. Normally I only feel like this when Shouto gets close to me, but this time is was because of the internship. I sighed and slowly closed my eyes.

[morning]

I was woken up by knocking sound on the door. While slowly opening my eyes I searched for my phone under my pillow. It was sev-EN O'CLOCK. We need to be there at half past! I quickly stood up, made my bed, washed my face, changed my clothes and took my bag. We didn't need to wear our hero clothes, just casual was alright. I opened my door, Shouto was waiting for me. "Finally..", he sighed. I scratched to back of my head and wanted to apologize, but before I could Todoroki took my hand and pulled me with him. We need to hurry up of course. "You better get used to my habit of being late.", I laughed. Not much later we arrived at the luxurious skyscraper kind building, the flame hero Endeavor's agency. Todoroki has been here before so he knew the way. Sir Endeavor asked us to come to his office.

His office was a spacious room with only a small table for his desk. We knocked and got in. Sir Endeavor welcomed us. He explained that we had a group-task, me and Todoroki. "A hero's task is not only saving civilians, but also ensure that the city is clean and the environment where people live is alright. I'm not doubting about you, you guys will be a perfect combo.", Sir Endeavor ended while he called one of his assistants.

The assistant showed the room that from now on is mines and Todoroki's. In the room there was a table, a little refrigerator, a sofa and a tv. Also there was a door on the right side. I curiously opened and found a bathroom. "Sir Endeavor asked you guys to be ready after 30 minutes.", the assistant ended and left. We need to put on our hero clothes, I looked behind me and thought about how we are going to fix this... "uhh, I will change there than uhh you can change here than eh yes..okay.", I said while I went inside the bathroom. They made my costume as I wanted, the colors were pretty and the fabric was very firmly. After I changed I opened the door, but totally forgot about Todoroki. He was half naked and started laughing. I shyly turned around and closed my eyes with my hands. The laughing sound went on. Shouto told me when he was ready, I turned around and saw him sitting on the sofa.

"Your costume looks really weird..", Shouto said while he turned around his face. Was he laughing or was he serious? "What do you mean with that?", I asked him. I heard some laughing noises escaping from his mouth. "Don't make fun of me you-!", I slapped him jokingly. Todoroki held my arm and pulled me closer to him. He looked deeply at me, "what if I do?" I didn't know how to answer him, my eyes didn't know where to look at and my heartbeat speeded up. I slightly felt Shouto his hands, he cupped my cheeks. "You look very cute, whatever you do or wear..", he whispered. I think I-I skipped a heartbeat?Little by little, Shouto's face moved closer to my face. He closed his sprinkling eyes and pressed his soft lips to mines. It was just a short kiss that he gave me. But when he pulled back, Shouto saw my fully red colored head. "W-was that all of a sudden?", I asked with my shivering voice. Shouto covered his face with his palms. He was the one who kissed me, why is he so embarrassed?

━━━━━༻✩༺━━━━━